BY KAHIKI

At Kahiki, we believe Asian food is naturally delicious and always should be. With that belief as our foundation, we've created delicious, uncomplicated recipes balanced with traditional Asian flavors. see more...

Taylor H.
Omg! I was so excited when I saw that my local Walmart is now carrying these individual sized meals. I have bought the family sized Kahiki meals several times and really enjoyed them. I often make myself frozen meals when I’m busy, my go to’s are lean cuisine and I really like tai pei meals too. These meals are so much better though, and you get so much more for the price! With the tai pei meals I always feel like there is 3 pieces of chicken but these kahiki meals are full of chicken and veggies. Plus it comes with an egg roll! I’m really impressed.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I decided to finally try..as I like to buy various easy freezer meals for the really draining days when I don’t want to make dinner for myself. These were actually really good. The brand offers different varieties and I’m excited based on really liking this one to try the other ones. I saw it in my neighborhood grocery store and they’re decent in price but definitely worth it ...easy to make and the flavor was really good.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This should have an extra star!! Sesame Ginger Chicken!!
This is thee best individual frozen meal I have ever eaten!!
The broccoli actually tastes "fresh" like I cut it up & cooked it!!! Never have I had a frozen meal of any kind that the broccoli actually tasted FRESH!! Plus its frozen meal cooked in the microwave--Unbelievable!! Carrots are great too.
The flavor of the sauce is good, and the chicken is white meat!! Lightly breaded... Yum. Yum!!
The egg roll actually is amazing too--it actually crisped on the ends nicely and was not soggy from the microwaving..
**I say W T G Kahiki!!! ** This is AWESOME!!
I will be trying more of your individual frozen dinners!!
Plus this one is only 500 calories & 10 g of fat!!! Nice amount of foo too!!
Becca N.
Bloomfield, KY
I love this meal! The portion size is very good, I always feel full when I eat this. The chicken is nice, it doesn't taste like filler or just breading, and the vegetables are good too! The flavor is awesome, and it's not too salty!

The egg roll that comes with the meal, when microwaved, stays crispy and does not become soggy! However, I do not like the flavoring of it, and I never eat it. If the flavoring is to your taste, however, this would be a perfect 5/5 for you!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
this is perfect for a lunch at home or at work/school. it's a good portion of food. enough to fill you up without leaving you too full. the chicken is good. veggies are nice and crisp. the egg roll is yummy. my only critique is I wish there was just a teeny tiny bit more sauce but other than that this is perfect. Definitely will buy again.
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
So I gotta say this was pretty dang good. I always like to try new things and this one had caught my eye at the store. A lot of things that are like this usually don't taste the greatest but this one was amazing!