BY KAHIKI

Tempura white meat chicken, steamed white rice, broccoli, baby corn, and carrots with a sweet & tangy orange sauce. see more...

Aryana V.
Aryana V.
Atlanta, GA
Seriously one of the best orange chicken frozen foods I have ever eaten! There really isn't many cons but its better cooked in the oven for sure. Its perfect if you're in a rush and want a meal that doesn't feel like fast food! I would definitely recommend to others!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
This was just 'okay' for me.
I am pretty picky about chicken, and this just didn't live up to what I would call my 'standards'.
It wasn't soggy, which is a plus, but it had kind of an odd 'fake chicken' taste to it. I can't really explain the taste ... kind of a stale chicken taste, if that makes sense.
My boys like it, but for me it didn't hit the mark unfortunately. I don't think I would buy it again, but I'd be willing to try some of the brands other items that didn't involve chicken, to see if they are any better.

Charity M.
Charity M.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
These are actually really yummy! One of the better frozen versions of orange chicken I have found. I will be buying again!