Kahiki® Chicken Pad Thai Bowl & Roll Meal for 1 12 oz. Box uploaded by Melissa T.Kahiki® Chicken Pad Thai Bowl & Roll Meal for 1 12 oz. Box uploaded by Myra H.

BY KAHIKI

At Kahiki, we believe Asian food is naturally delicious and always should be. With that belief as our foundation, we've created delicious, uncomplicated recipes balanced with traditional Asian flavors. see more...

Myra H.
Myra H.
I really like these lunches. Love that it not only has the meal but includes an egg roll. I find it to be filling. I take these to work for lunch if I don't have anything else to bring with me and my coworkers say how great it looks and smells every time I bring it. I find these to be incredibly affordable too -- less than $3 for an easy and quick meal!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
I only tried the pad Thai but I love it! The chicken doesn't taste fake like in some meals. The only prob I have is w the egg roll. Of course being frozen I expect it to not be as crispy but it doesn't have a great taste and I think that's the cabbage they are using in it. The carrots and red peppers make it healthy. I would recommend this one not for its egg roll but for its meal. Which is sad becuz I love egg rolls.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Jacksonville, FL
Pad Thai should have a hint of nutty flavor if not include crushed peanuts on top. These have a hint of chili pepper but no peanut flavor. I added in a little tiny bit of peanut butter and it was a little better. The egg roll was so mushy, it was terrible. The entree after some additions (peanut butter, chili sauce, and sesame oil) was good, but the egg roll doesn't even get 1 star from me.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
I loved the family style bags of this brand but these single-serve are perfect there is more than enough to fill you for a single lunch. They don't take too long in the microwave and they definitely don't overcook or undercooked I would definitely recommend these