Kah Los Ultimos Dias Tequila - Limited Edition  uploaded by Tyler S.

BY KAH TEQUILA #99 in Tequila

The KAH Los Ultimos Dias Tequila is a limited edition skull that will only be available as long as the supplies last. The bottle is designed with the Mayan culture symbols in relation to the Mayan calendar. The tequila is a 110 proof Blanco. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Aye_Yo_Bibi C.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this product! Not only is it a smooth, strong tequila but the bottle is amazing and the details are incrediable. I received this item as a graduation gift and let's say I wasn't disappointed for one moment. I'll most definitely be purchasing a new one in the near future.
Kendra H.
Griffith
I have to try to sprint for. It is awesome. I personally prefer this over any other brand, I would buy it every single day if that was possible it is delicious. The price is I would say somewhat average. The quality of it seems to be good. I would suggest anyone who hasn’t tried it to try it
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
A little too strong for my taste! I don't really fancy bitter after taste. I will say the packaging is very attractive which is why I gave it three starts and I have actually used it as a decorative piece. I probably wouldn't purchase this tequila again on my own recognance.
Becky L.
Apache Junction
It wasn't the greatest I really just wanted it for the skill lol. Probably wouldn't purchase again . But it wasn't the worst tequila I have had before so that's a plus!
Nicole B.
Manchester
My husband bought this for me as a gift for Christmas. I am a tequila drinker but had never heard of this brand...well it's delicious! Its super smooth and the bottle is really fun :-) I typically make margaritas in a 'Jamaican' style so the tequila must be smooth and tasty! This is a great choice !
Hannah H.
Did I buy this tequila mostly because I liked the bottle? Yes. Was my mind blown when I tried it? Absolutely. It's quite a pricey buy but it's a good addition if you enjoy collecting pretty liquor bottles. As for the actual drink itself, it's definitely strong but has a remarkably good flavor.
Tina J.
Tell City, IN
It was a strong tasting  tequila. I love the skull design of the bottle but I felt that it was pricy. I have had some rougher tasting tequilla but it was usually the cheaper non famous ones. I dont know if there was some kind of mix that you could use to tone down the after taste.
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
This is my favorite tequila. Great smooth taste. Compared to other alternatives, this is definitely my favorite. I get this as a present every year! and it is def a great present to give to friends on their 21st! I recommend to give it a try!