Kaeng Raeng Cleansing Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask uploaded by Erma A.Kaeng Raeng Cleansing Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask uploaded by Amanda W.Kaeng Raeng Cleansing Clay Detoxifying Charcoal Face Mask uploaded by Maritza b.

BY KAENG RAENG

• Unique Activated Charcoal and Clay base attracts and absorbs toxins and impurities from the skin. Mineral rich Himalayan salt provides superior exfoliation leaving your skin feeling ultra smooth and renewed.
  • Our proprietary blend of essential oils provides a spa like aromatherapy experience. It's like a facial in a jar!
  • Vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, non-gmo.
  • No cheap fillers, no artificial ingredients, no synthetic fragrances. Paraben, petroleum, and phthalate free.
  • Makes an excellent gift! As seen on LaurenConrad.com, Life & Style, The Huffington Post, Refinery 29, Well + Good

Photos (3)
Maritza b.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love facial masks. I do one once a week ( I have combination/oily skin) to keep my skin looking fabulous. The Kaeng Raeng cleansing clay detoxifying charcoal mask works wonders. When I opened it, I noticed it was moist & black. It had a very subtle aroma. Not bad, not good, but also not distracting. After my usual cleansing & toning ritual, I applied about a quarter sized amount of the mask to my moist face, neck & décolleté (most people stop at the chin, but you really should go all the way to the décolleté - after all, you don't want people to guess your age by counting the rings/wrinkles around your neck, do you?!). After a few minutes I felt a very mild tingling sensation. After 10 - 15 minutes, it was sticky, not taught - which is just how I like my masks. I used a white washcloth but should have used a dark one - oops - so my washcloth was stained. But that's ok I used the hotel's washcloth! Anyway, I used a warm wash cloth to rinse the mask off & my face felt SUPER smooth
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to give this way more reviews. Let me start by saying its not exspensive. When you first put it on it is cold and then it dries and you peel it off. It left my skin soft and feeling refreshed, had a okay smell and it just felt good on the face no heavy and you know when it needs to be removed because it pulls a little bit.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
I love this product! Face masks are one of my favorite things and I'm defiantly in love with this one! This went above my expectations and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed! I recommend this product and will continue to purchase it!
Dejah D.
Dejah D.
Covington
Im one of the biggest fans of face masks, & this one definitely meets my expectations. I love love it! The packaging could be better, but the product speaks for itself. It makes my face so smooth the second i take it off! Unbelievable!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love this product! Charcoal products are amazing for the body and skin! If you can't afford this particular product, there are cheaper activated charcoal products and pills too! This product will give the skin great benefits though!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product because it doesn't make my skin feel oily. It has helped so much with my breakouts and I 100% recommend it for those who look for a face cleanser that doesn't leave your face itching later after application.
Rae C.
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I've been very much into skincare and especially masks...more over charcoal masks. This one is awesome...the deep down clean you feel. You can see what it extracted from your pores. I love this!! Great Buy!!
sidney g.
sidney g.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask made my face feel so refreshed and and wasn't super drying to my face. I bought this product on Amazon. It was gentle for my face. And it wasn't to pricey for me and i might buy this product again
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product.. I had a sample size of this and I wish I had another .. not pricey at all .. leaves skin feeling recharged and super smooth !! I would recommend to all !!
Shelsea R.
Shelsea R.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works wonders on my blackheads. Love this mask doesn't dry out my face eithe r
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
People say it hurts when peeling off but leaves your face smooth and clear from pores is that true?
Ale M.
Ale M.
Carle Place, NY
Somebody knows where can I find this product?
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
I have sensitive skin. Will this mask be ok to use? I want to try it!
Leighann M.
Leighann M.
Grahamsville, NY
I'm in need of a new cleanser and have seen so many women post about this charcoal mask and now I'm dying to try it. There are so many different brands but I'm wondering for people who have tried how well does it work? Is it everything that it's hyped out to be? I want to try it so bad help me out.
Desarae J.
Desarae J.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I am used to using gel or peel off mask but I have been curious of these charcoal mask, how do they compare, are the better, or even worth it? Also what is the finished results like how did your skin feel afterwards?