Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Berneta A.Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY KADOYA #19 in Cooking Oil

A mildly nutty and aromatic seasoning widely used in Asian cooking. Use it to marinade meat or in stir-fry. Also great to add few drops in noodle soups. see more...

• Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emi M.
This is a great sesame oil and is so tasty when I make bulgogi! This is my go to for sesame oil.
jennifer l.
My aunt uses this alot... I was always curious what benefits it has since shes into it lol
Berneta A.
Whistler, BC
Some of the dishes that I make cannot have any other type of oil substituted for sesame oil. For example, with my Chinese garlic green beans it must have sesame oil otherwise it just doesn’t taste right. There are also a few chicken dishes that I make which I also need sesame oil for and I am so glad that I can always pick up a bottle of this for four dollars at Walmart. There is no other oil that has that earthy nutty flavor profile and the Kadoya brand is very good.
Amanda C.
Sesame oil just makes things better. Love to use this on veggies or even plain rice to add flavor. I absolutely adore the smell too. It's also the bomb in instant noodles, totally takes it to the next level.
Kendra J.
I personally like frying meat and veggies in this instead of other oils which can give food a weird taste. More flavor than your average oil. Great for stir fry.
Melisa C.
Saint Joseph Du Lac, QC
Great oil to have in your pantry! It adds real savor to any stir fry and other meals! You don’t need to add a bunch to your recipes so that’s great!
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Beautiful oil. Definitely a permanent place in our kitchen for this little gem. A little goes a long way and just gives that little pop of flavor.
Sara Y.
Maple, ON
Love this sesame oil. I use it for marinates as well as for stir fry's along with ginger garlic. A little goes a long way.
Anita G.
Chomedey, QC
I cannot live without tgis oil in all of my asian dishes. add so much depth ! Would recommend to all foodies
Sara Y.
Maple, ON
Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil or keep it in a fridge?