Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Berneta A.Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY KADOYA

A mildly nutty and aromatic seasoning widely used in Asian cooking. Use it to marinade meat or in stir-fry. Also great to add few drops in noodle soups. see more...

• Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jean W.
Seattle, WA
I love sesame oil, especially the taste and smell. It has a really smooth consistency and makes any dish immediately taste better. If you want your dish (and your kitchen) to smell delicious and savory, fry some sesame oil and garlic. Yum
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product I repurchase this brand every time I run out. It only adds great flavor to any food that you are making. I recommend using this when making kimchi fried rice. The oil is reasonably priced and I'm satisfied with my purchases.  I would recommend this.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
This oil smells great. I love cooking with it. You can seriously add it on a lot of this. The other day I made stir fried and added this and it's turned out great!!
Rachel H.
When I think of sesame oil this is the first one that comes into mind. It has the richest smell and flavor that I have ever seen in any sesame oil. It's great quality.
Tuyet T.
New Orleans, La
I love this sesame oil. I use it for stir frying, fried rice, marinating and make ginger sesame dressing. It doesn't seem too overwhelming...just a perfect hint of sesame taste
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I use this in almost ALL of my Asian dishes. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor that other oils just don't have, and is so versatile. I even like it tossed with roasted veggies!
Katherine R.
Brooklyn, NY
In love. I started find this oil recently and It's amazing, give to me the best aroma and a good flavor in my food. I'm going to continue buying them
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
Sesame oil is so great it adds a great flavor to chicken. It also makes tasty stir fry and fried rice. It is a great product
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
No me gusto mucho el sabor y la textura que deja en la comida. Le doy una estrella porque creo que hay mejores.
Michelle L.
I love this sesame oil. I use it in almost every dishes that I make. It makes my dishes taste so much better.
Sara Y.
Maple, ON
Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil or keep it in a fridge?