Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Berneta A.Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY KADOYA #12 in Cooking Oil

A mildly nutty and aromatic seasoning widely used in Asian cooking. Use it to marinade meat or in stir-fry. Also great to add few drops in noodle soups. see more...

• Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil ...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Karina P.
This oil smells great. I love cooking with it. You can seriously add it on a lot of this. The other day I made stir fried and added this and it's turned out great!!
Rachel H.
When I think of sesame oil this is the first one that comes into mind. It has the richest smell and flavor that I have ever seen in any sesame oil. It's great quality.
Tuyet T.
New Orleans, La
I love this sesame oil. I use it for stir frying, fried rice, marinating and make ginger sesame dressing. It doesn't seem too overwhelming...just a perfect hint of sesame taste
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I use this in almost ALL of my Asian dishes. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor that other oils just don't have, and is so versatile. I even like it tossed with roasted veggies!
Katherine R.
Brooklyn, NY
In love. I started find this oil recently and It's amazing, give to me the best aroma and a good flavor in my food. I'm going to continue buying them
Kristen B.
Bozeman, MT
Sesame oil is so great it adds a great flavor to chicken. It also makes tasty stir fry and fried rice. It is a great product
Aylin A.
calexico, CA
No me gusto mucho el sabor y la textura que deja en la comida. Le doy una estrella porque creo que hay mejores.
Michelle L.
I love this sesame oil. I use it in almost every dishes that I make. It makes my dishes taste so much better.
Rebecca N.
Great rich flavor, great for sauteeing, salad dresssings, anitjing looking gor a nurty/umami flavor.
Emi M.
This is a great sesame oil and is so tasty when I make bulgogi! This is my go to for sesame oil.
Sara Y.
Maple , ON
Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil or keep it in a fridge?