Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY KADOYA

A mildly nutty and aromatic seasoning widely used in Asian cooking. Use it to marinade meat or in stir-fry. Also great to add few drops in noodle soups. see more...

• Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this sesame oil every time I cook an Asian Dish! I get mine at my local grocery store Smith's, and it was totally decently priced. I love the flavor and it totally takes me back to when I lived in China and used Sesame oil for my cooking. I would highly recommend!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
This gave my pho that real earthy flavor. It paired perfectly with the rice vinegar and veggies. Also helped make the beef very tender #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #comfortfood
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product I repurchase this brand every time I run out. It only adds great flavor to any food that you are making. I recommend using this when making kimchi fried rice. The oil is reasonably priced and I'm satisfied with my purchases.  I would recommend this.
MacKenzie B.
How to kick up any asian cuisine? Sesame oil for sure. A very little goes a long way. Definitely easy to over power. So taste as you go. You can always add more later. Staple at my house. Great ingredient. Definitely recommended.
Erin L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kadoya sesame oil is a pantry essential in Japanese households and for home cooks worldwide. From their website: The brand was "founded in 1858 [and] with more than 150 years history is the top brand of Japan." Just remember, in terms of flavor, a little sesame oil goes a long way.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I use this in almost ALL of my Asian dishes. It adds a wonderful depth of flavor that other oils just don't have, and is so versatile. I even like it tossed with roasted veggies!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
This is what I have at home, and if you mix it with soy sauce,salt, and pepper, you can make delicious food like chapche (Korean stir fried rice vermicelli) or fried rice, etc. it's a must- have for cooking!
Karina P.
This oil smells great. I love cooking with it. You can seriously add it on a lot of this. The other day I made stir fried and added this and it's turned out great!!
Rachel H.
When I think of sesame oil this is the first one that comes into mind. It has the richest smell and flavor that I have ever seen in any sesame oil. It's great quality.
jennifer l.
My aunt uses this alot... I was always curious what benefits it has since shes into it lol
Sara Y.
Maple , ON
Foodie Expert
Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil or keep it in a fridge?