Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Berneta A.Kadoya Sesame Oil - 11 oz uploaded by Natalee K.

BY KADOYA #16 in Cooking Oil

A mildly nutty and aromatic seasoning widely used in Asian cooking. Use it to marinade meat or in stir-fry. Also great to add few drops in noodle soups. see more...

• Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Love the concentrated toasted sesame taste and aroma with this oil from Kadoya, all you need is a few drops to get that flavor you're looking for so a small bottle usually lasts me longer than others. I would recommend keeping this refrigerated, as sesame oils tend to go rancid sooner than others (though I have yet to have that problem with this).
angelia f.
This sesame oil has a particularly toasted flavor that i use whenever i cook asian foods. It adds a rich nutty flavor to cold thai noodle salads, chinese chicken salads, potstickers and is the “secret ingredient” to my asian dishes tasting and authentic. I highly recommend this!
Cali N.
When I think of sesame oil, this is the only brand that comes to mind. The others don't quite compare. A little goes a long way and enhances asian dishes so well.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
This gave my pho that real earthy flavor. It paired perfectly with the rice vinegar and veggies. Also helped make the beef very tender #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster #comfortfood
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Great product I repurchase this brand every time I run out. It only adds great flavor to any food that you are making. I recommend using this when making kimchi fried rice. The oil is reasonably priced and I'm satisfied with my purchases.  I would recommend this.
MacKenzie B.
How to kick up any asian cuisine? Sesame oil for sure. A very little goes a long way. Definitely easy to over power. So taste as you go. You can always add more later. Staple at my house. Great ingredient. Definitely recommended.
Emily S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I use this sesame oil every time I cook an Asian Dish! I get mine at my local grocery store Smith's, and it was totally decently priced. I love the flavor and it totally takes me back to when I lived in China and used Sesame oil for my cooking. I would highly recommend!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
This is what I have at home, and if you mix it with soy sauce,salt, and pepper, you can make delicious food like chapche (Korean stir fried rice vermicelli) or fried rice, etc. it's a must- have for cooking!
Erin L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kadoya sesame oil is a pantry essential in Japanese households and for home cooks worldwide. From their website: The brand was "founded in 1858 [and] with more than 150 years history is the top brand of Japan." Just remember, in terms of flavor, a little sesame oil goes a long way.
Jean W.
Castro Valley, CA
I love sesame oil, especially the taste and smell. It has a really smooth consistency and makes any dish immediately taste better. If you want your dish (and your kitchen) to smell delicious and savory, fry some sesame oil and garlic. Yum
Sara Y.
Maple , ON
Are you suppose to keep it at room temperature cause it's an oil or keep it in a fridge?