BY KADORI PROFESSIONAL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Kadori L.I.A (Leveled Infrared Ionic Air ) is a breaking through technology in professional hair dryer,it combines two of the most important technologies in today's hair dryers, ionic & far infrared to lock in moisture for softer, shinier results that last for longer with far less frizzing, therefore reducing drying time by up to 70%. With a heavy-duty AC motor The L.I.A 2500X offers much more air velocity than competing professional hairdryers, while the an ergonomically body and ultra light weight are designed to give you the ultimate professional hair dryer. see more...

Review (1)
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have short naturally wavy-curly hair and this is the first time I've ever had a hair dryer come with a diffuser, so that was absolutely perfect for me and a lovely surprise. I can't really say anything bad about this hair dryer because, frankly, it did a great job for me.

It's lightweight, easy to use and I found it gave gorgeous curls with the diffuser head. It's also easy to detach and switch heads. It has all the settings you'll ever need, warm, cool and hot and adjustable speeds.

If I had to pick a negative it would be that the design of the little plastic circles on the handle of the dryer, just below the switches, looks confusingly like buttons and don't seem to add anything to the dryer.