BY KABOOM

For use on bathroom countertops, tubs, shower tile, bathroom and shower fixtures, and sinks. see more...

• I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something th...1 Answers
  • Does it require more than one application to remove built...1 Answers
  • Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?2 Answers
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
This product is just amazing. It really works. Especially when my kids leave the tub really dirty from playing outside it takes all the ring around the tub.
Yesenia A.
I think this is a wonderful product. I do think I excepted it to automatically clean itself when sprayed but you do have to scrub a little for it to work.
Holloway C.
Not impressed. This didn't clean any better than other tile cleaners. I still had to scrub to remove soap residue. The one plus is the nonabrassive scent.
Briana T.
This stuff is amazing! My shower was gross and covered with tons of soap scrum build up. I used this and it worked great! This is my go to from now on!
Cryssy C.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product works very well. It gets out grimey looking spots.. It doesn't have a horrible smell like most products. It is great for the price also!
Jacy G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great for quick cleanup. I did find that I had to use another product for deep cleaning, but this product was great for maintaining the freshness
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner is very good . I use it to clean bathrooms ,tiles and in the kitchen too it removes a lot of greasy stuff and has a very good smell .
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this bathroom cleaner it does a great job of getting the scum and yucky stuff if tubs and sinks and toliet
Makes cleaning easier
Kimberly C.
Newnan, GA
I was using Tiles to clean my shower but the fumes were just to strong so I gave Kaboom a try. Let's just say I will never go back to Tilex.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Great all around cleaner. I use kaboom in my kitchen and it makes clean up an absolute breeze. It's inexpensive and sold in major retailers.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?
Ann N.
Suisun City
Does it require more than one application to remove built up soap scum?
Jennifer M.
Ocala, FL
I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something that is going to clean the grout too not just the tile. Does this clean the grout well too?
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has this worked well for you? And what kind of surface?

Kohl's