BY KABOOM

For use on bathroom countertops, tubs, shower tile, bathroom and shower fixtures, and sinks. see more...

• I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something th...1 Answers
  • Does it require more than one application to remove built...1 Answers
  • Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Very good product and works great. my grandma has emphazima and about of cleaning products make it hard for her to breath but this product does not. it cleans well without the harsh smell.
Chanda W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this at all. I used only a couple of times because of the smell. It's very intense and it smells dirty to me. I need my bathroom to not only look clean but smell clean as well.
Jessica P.
This works really well. It cleans our hard water stains without too much extra work. The smell is a little too strong for me but it works so well that I just turn on the bathroom fan.
Justine P.
Eastvale, CA
I have tried Comet, bleach, vinegar mixed with baking soda and Dawn. Nothing worked. So I was skeptical of Kaboom but something told me just try it. I'm so glad I did. It worked! I'm actually now looking forward to cleaning the upstairs shower tub!
Lisandra T.
Boston, MA
This product does a good job in cleaning up stains especially in the bathtub and shower. It does have a strong smell though. I don't recommend to use it around children or pets.
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
Kaboom everything's clean in my house!!!!!love this product I use it mainly in out bathroom.....it smells great and gets the job done quickly.another good thing it at the dollar tree for a dollar!!!!! good stuff!!!
Julie R.
I didn't like this product, I think the advertisements that tell you to spray , let it sit and wipe off minutes and whala it's clean, are deceiving.. Because when I used this product it was not that way at all..
Michasia D.
This product does a good job on tough stains in the shower. My shower was developing some pink slime and hard water stains and this product worked.very happy with the way it performed.
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is by far one of the best bathroom cleaners I've found. Everyone knows bathrooms get disgusting & this really does freshen it up and leaves a great scent .
Amanda E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is terrific to use to deep clean the shower, especially if the shower is used daily. It cuts through all the dirt/grime easily with a sturdy sponge.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?
Ann N.
Suisun City
Does it require more than one application to remove built up soap scum?
Jennifer M.
Ocala, FL
I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something that is going to clean the grout too not just the tile. Does this clean the grout well too?
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has this worked well for you? And what kind of surface?

Kohl's