BY KABOOM

For use on bathroom countertops, tubs, shower tile, bathroom and shower fixtures, and sinks. see more...

• I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something th...1 Answers
  • Does it require more than one application to remove built...1 Answers
  • Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?2 Answers
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'd say that my cleaning time is the same with Kaboom (no magic here, you still have to scrub) but I have to do it about half as much as with the other products I've tried. All in all, give Kaboom a shot, you won't be disappointed, but your finger MIGHT hurt the next day.
brandi a.
It works okay. The smell isn't that great, but it's not as overpowering as some of the other brands. I have also had problems with the sprayer working right. I don't know if they're poorly made or what, but it's frustrating.
Ashley B.
Works great on tough hard to remove stains and build up in showers and tubs. The smell is great not a very harsh smell. I will never use anything else! And recommend everyone to try it
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
After trying so many cleaning products, I decided to buy Kaboom. I was pleasantly surprised! It is the only product that removes soap scum and other build up in the bathtub and on the showers walls. My teenage daughter commented that she loved the way it worked! What teenager says that? The directions say to spray it on and wait and then rinse or wipe off. I haven't done it this way. I always scrub because I like to. You seriously need to buy this! It is the best!!!
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Kaboom is a great product for cleaning bathrooms and sinks/tubs. The smell is a little strong but most cleaners are. It gets soap scum and grime and leaves your tub sparkling clean. Would highly reccomend this as your bathroom cleaning product.
Bethany H.
Grand Prairie , Tx
Kaboom thank you so much for making my life easier. i love over sized showers but lets be honest, who loves cleaning them? Not me, until now! The scent is a little strong but just air out and open a window. I use this for anything in my bathroom because it eats at the decay.
Happy G.
Brooklyn, NY
While this does work, I stopped using if after three tries. The smell is super strong and incredibly foul, like carpet soaked in cat urine doused in ammonia. This is truly the best description I can come up with. I have resumed using Clorox Foamer. It doesn't smell like a magical forest but it doesn't induce gag reflexes.
Linda G.
Ft Mitchell, KY
This is the best bathroom cleaner! I spray it as soon as I get out of the shower and let it sit while I get ready. I then wipe down the tub with paper towels and it's completely clean. I never have to scrub or worry about soap scum.
Sara S.
Kutztown, PA
This is the only product I will use for my shower other than bleach. It takes care of all the scum and soap particles throughout the shower, even in the small cracks. It also shines up my stainless steel pieces so nicely. I even use this product to get my kitchen sinks extra shine! Must buy!!!!!!
Kristina M.
Pulaski, NY
One of my favorite cleaners hands down. doesn't have a harsh chemical smell, and cleans great. I use it for literally everything from mopping, showers, tubs, to the porch. the only thing I don't like is i can't find coupons for this product.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?
Ann N.
Suisun City
Does it require more than one application to remove built up soap scum?
Jennifer M.
Ocala, FL
I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something that is going to clean the grout too not just the tile. Does this clean the grout well too?
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has this worked well for you? And what kind of surface?

Kohl's