BY KABOOM #24 in Bathroom Cleaners

For use on bathroom countertops, tubs, shower tile, bathroom and shower fixtures, and sinks. see more...

• I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something th...1 Answers
  • Does it require more than one application to remove built...1 Answers
  • Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily E.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this cleaner for the past few months and I like it for the most part! I think it smells really good so when I use it to clean the bathroom the whole room smells fresh and clean. It also does a pretty good job getting the shower nice and clean. Some products i have used work slightly better but I will probably continue to use this just because I like the smell
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yes!!! Something that actually works and takes the grim off the tub. I have two small children so baths get taken regularly in my home. Pros: gets almost everything off in one use! The scent is really nice better than most cleaners. Cons-none
Becky S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This review is for the spray bottle version of the Kaboom cleaner. I think it does a better than average job of cleaning up the bathroom spaces but I prefer it's spray can foamed predecessor just a bit more.
Brooke B.
Sherwood, AR
I absolutely love Kaboom shower tub & tile cleaner! In fact, I love it so much that I use it on nearly every surface of my entire house. Not only does it smell great and fresh (not like a bunch of harsh chemicals), it makes getting out some of the toughest stains and built-up grime a breeze. I sprayed Kaboom on some of the stained spots on my countertop and let it soak for just a couple of minutes before wiping the areas clean with a wet cloth. Those stairs were magically gone! Thanks to Kaboom, I can finally feel like I have made visible progress cleaning, and I can actually enjoy cleaning again. My biggest problem is that I keep running out of places to clean. Thank you, inventors of Kaboom!
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amazing product. I’ve used it in the past and when I ran out I tried a different product to try and clean my glass shower doors but it was a waste of time. This cleaning product works the best! It makes everything Super clean with minimal scrubbing. The fumes are a bit much but I deal with it because of how awesome it makes my bathroom look. Never switching to another brand ever again. Clean house- happy life! Haha
Kathy O.
Traverse City, MI
I have 2 young boys and Kaboom! Is the only thing that makes the bathroom smell fresh and clean after they've had their way with it. I love that I can always see when the mess is ready to wipe up with the Kaboom Shower Tub & Tile Cleaner foam color changing system.
Patricia G.
BABYLON, NY
I was going crazy trying to find a product that easily cut through soap scum on my shower doors and the rest of my shower. This product is by far the best and doesn't require any scrubbing! I sprayed it on and let it sit for an hour or so and came back and just wiped the scum away. My entire bathroom was left sparkling clean. I recommend this one over the foaming spray that changes color.
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kaboom will get out stains in your tub that you may of thought would be there for the rest of your life! It has some kind of power punch! You spray it on and its blue, but turns white once its done cleaning. You wipe & rinse off where the chemical was and your done! Kaboom does all the hard work!
Auna H.
I absolutely love this cleaner. I will not buy anything else. To me this has a subtle smell but is not bothersome to me. Leaves my tub and shower sparkling clean with minimal effort. I recommend this all the time. I would love to hoard if if I could. Love this stuff
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'd say that my cleaning time is the same with Kaboom (no magic here, you still have to scrub) but I have to do it about half as much as with the other products I've tried. All in all, give Kaboom a shot, you won't be disappointed, but your finger MIGHT hurt the next day.
Ambreen J.
Skokie, IL
Will it work for mold in between the shower tiles?
Ann N.
Suisun City
Does it require more than one application to remove built up soap scum?
Jennifer M.
Ocala, FL
I've been seeing this alot. I'm looking for something that is going to clean the grout too not just the tile. Does this clean the grout well too?
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has this worked well for you? And what kind of surface?