BY KABOOM #80 in Bathroom Cleaners

Now tougher on Soap Scum! 100% Tough on: Hard Water Buildup Soap scum Rust Stains Calcium & Lime Stains Kaboom® Shower, Tub & Tile Cleaner  breaks through soap scum and hard water buildup on Shower stalls, Vanities, Bathtubs without releasing toxic fumes.  for more information, visit our website at kaboomkaboom.com ; see more...

Kaboom Professional Shower Tub & Tile Cleaner 36 Fl Oz Trigger Spray
  • "It got hard water, soap scum, and mildew that had been there for a long while out of an old porcelain tub with minimal scrubbing and no chemical smell. " in 3 reviews
  • "Cleans mildew and scum up really well, but has a VERY harsh chemical smell." in 1 review
  • "Great for really tough stains like calcium buildup and rust. " in 1 review
  • "I seriously can NOT live without this product, makes my life easier when it comes to cleaning the bathtub, literally spray and scrub .. everything comes right off." in 1 review
  • "Most cleaners you have to scrub and scrub but this stuff works GREAT!" in 1 review
Sara M.
Love it. Best shower cleaner I've found. Definitely feel like I'm using a toxic chemical...so just a magic eraser can do the trick for quick cleaning but if you want a major clean this is the way to go.
Lorena G.
Inglewood, CA
I honestly don't know why this is not raved about, we own a housekeeping business we have been to many homes were soap scum is just unbearable on glass doors. This is what we have been using for almost 7 years! it works like magic. We spray on shower doors around tile and leave it to sit for 5-7 mins and BOOM! ofcourse if soap scum is really bad then it wont all come off on the first try but with continue use the stuff comes off! we LOVE this! it has been a lifesaver on homes that we felt we wouldn't get through and we will continue to repurchase this!
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I wasn't buying into the hype at first, but it really does work. It is usually on sale for buy one get one free at Vons. I used it when the bottom of the shower is particularly dingy. I leave it on there for a little longer than they recommend. I don't have to scrub as hard as I do with other cleaners.
Darlene R.
Cleans mildew and scum up really well, but has a VERY harsh chemical smell. When I use it my lungs burn. I usually spray it on, immediately leave the bathroom, and come back in 10 mins or so to scrub or rinse it off. I probably won't buy it again because I don't feel like it's safe to breathe in.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this product awhile back and forgot I even had it, but the one day I had ran out of all my other cleaning products and found it in the back of the cabinet. I was extremely shocked when I used it on my tub for the first time, it removed a stain from hair dye that none of my other cleaners could remove. I would recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Sierra B.
Jonesboro, GA
Personally I think there are better products out there that works better then this over priced product. It works good if you don't have much to clean or wont be in the bathroom to long, but a downside is that the smell is horrid!
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
I used the Ka-boom non drip and that really work even though it do drip. LOL
This one which I thought be more effective cause it contained OXY in it was a big joke. Had to scrub my tub 3x harder than ever before.
Melissa C.
Willington, CT
I admit it, I got duped by the infomercial. I was hoping this would help get the grime out of my old tub and clean up the tiles as good as it's touted to but it just didn't happen. All it did was leave my bathroom with a strong chemically odor that was too toxic to even be close to.
Megan C.
Ashland, AL
If you've got hard water stains or just basic soap build up in your shower, this cleaning spray will do the job! The smell isn't overpowering so I don't have to see a mask while cleaning with it. This is my go-to cleaner for any surface in my home.
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Kaboom cleaner. It gets rid of all of the soap scum in my shower and I barely have to wipe it clean. Most cleaners you have to scrub and scrub but this stuff works GREAT!