Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover  Stainbuster 32 Fl Oz Spray Bottle uploaded by Bhavika C.
Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover  Stainbuster 32 Fl Oz Spray Bottle

Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Stainbuster 32 Fl Oz Spray Bottle

BY KABOOM #29 in Bleach

No Obnoxious Fumes! 100% Tough® Foaming Action! Kaboom® Stain Buster Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uses the foaming power of bleach to blast away tough mold & mildew stains without releasing obnoxious fumes. Removes: Mold and mildew stains, soap scum, dirt and bathroom grime. Uses on: Grout, tile, tubs, shower doors and vinyl curtains, sinks, counters, and no-wax floors. see more...

Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover  Stainbuster 32 Fl Oz Spray Bottle
Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover Stainbuster 32 Fl Oz Spray Bottle
  • "Kaboom no drip foam works wonders on the ring around the tub my kiddos always leave after a day full of play." in 2 reviews
  • "I spray the product on the toilet around the shower and come back a few minutes later to wipe it clean." in 1 review
  • "Very Strong smell, but works great in the bathroom." in 1 review
Bhavika C.
Austin, TX
I was really surprised when I first tried Kaboom and used it. I really didn't have to scrub and do any work... Awesome stuff that works so u don't have to try hard enough to scrub & scrub..This cleaner removes mold and mildew stains with very little effort, is economical to use, and does not have a very strong odor like the strong bleach smell (use gloves, though, as it is powerful stuff) and continue to be very happy with the good results! Thanks Smiley 360 for letting me try this. The Best part I felt was that it's foam so it will not drip off completely. The foam is thick and stays on  like walls or shower curtains i.e the affected area.  I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
Amazing cleaner for just about anywhere in your house. I had hard lime buildup from a little pan thing I used to set my go to makeup on in my bathroom countertop. I guess it had gotten wet without my knowledge, and when I cleaned my bathroom one day, I saw the rustic color and panicked. I used this spray and let it sit for abut 15 minutes and scrubbed gently in a circular motion with an old dish sponge. bam! it was completely gone. got this on clearance at Target for $2. one of the best cleaners I've ever used.
J B.
Kaboom works really good on the corners of the tub places hard to clean just spray some and lieve it a few minutes and add water and you are done!! I love this product.
Cindy C.
I love using Kaboom products on my busy days when I don't have time to do a lot of scrubbing. I spray the product on the toilet around the shower and come back a few minutes later to wipe it clean. With this brand not much work is needed its all done for you. Definitely a recommendable brand.
leighann b.
Odenville, AL
Kaboom no drip foam works wonders on the ring around the tub my kiddos always leave after a day full of play. The only issue I have is while it says "No fumes" it actually has a very ,somewhat overwhelming smell to it. Very chemical like. Other than that it's a great cleaner for tough jobs.
I say 3 stars simply bc of the smell
Amber L.
I literally just bought this on a whim today because I needed something to clean with and I was in a hurry. I came home, sprayed in through out my shower and it started working so fast!!! But my goodness is it strong smelling. Cleaned up my shower curtain real fast and worked on the tub great!
Georgina A.
Sod, WV
I love all Kaboom products. They never disappoint. They do the job with little elbow grease. They only negative I would have is the smell. Be sure to well ventilate the area your working in. Not to pricey & sometimes you can find coupons for them which is always a plus.
Christina E.
I really wanted to love this brand i feel like its good when you keep on your bathroom. When i used it on my moms it didnt seem to clean the walls as I assumed it would.
Jaylynn C.
Franklin, KY
We love Kaboom products at our house. This product helps aid in almost effortless cleaning! Easy for our teenagers to use, they don't mind cleaning when not much effort is needed.
Holly W.
This product works wonders when cleaning tough bathroom stains. It does smell a little strongly of bleach though, which is the only downfall