Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover

No Obnoxious Fumes! 100% Tough® Foaming Action! Kaboom® Stain Buster Mold & Mildew Stain Remover uses the foaming power of bleach to blast away tough mold & mildew stains without releasing obnoxious fumes. Removes: Mold and mildew stains, soap scum, dirt and bathroom grime. Uses on: Grout, tile, tubs, shower doors and vinyl curtains, sinks, counters, and no-wax floors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kaboom Mold & Mildew Stain Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Kaboom no drip foam works wonders on the ring around the tub my kiddos always leave after a day full of play.in reviews
I spray the product on the toilet around the shower and come back a few minutes later to wipe it clean.in reviews
Very Strong smell, but works great in the bathroom.in reviews
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kaboom works awesome on shower surfaces getting rid of any mold hiding in the cracks
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I highly recommend it when it comes to used it on the restroom.and it does a great job and I love it and you will like it once you used it!!
Christina E.
I really wanted to love this brand i feel like its good when you keep on your bathroom. When i used it on my moms it didnt seem to clean the walls as I assumed it would.
Amanda C.
San Jose, CA
This stuff really does work especially when you move in to a new apartment for those tile grouse link and stubborn bathroom rings
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,212 reviews
One of my favorite inexpensive bathroom cleaners and no harsh chemical bleach smell
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
Amazing cleaner for just about anywhere in your house. I had hard lime buildup from a little pan thing I used to set my go to makeup on in my bathroom countertop. I guess it had gotten wet without my knowledge, and when I cleaned my bathroom one day, I saw the rustic color and panicked. I used this spray and let it sit for abut 15 minutes and scrubbed gently in a circular motion with an old dish sponge. bam! it was completely gone. got this on clearance at Target for $2. one of the best cleaners I've ever used.
katelynn P.
This does wonders on our bathtubs and showers!!! and the smell isn't crazy strong like bleach.
Janet C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,195 reviews
I love to clean all over the house with this. It's perfect for the bathroom. I use it all the time. It smells so good too.
Cindy C.
I love using Kaboom products on my busy days when I don't have time to do a lot of scrubbing. I spray the product on the toilet around the shower and come back a few minutes later to wipe it clean. With this brand not much work is needed its all done for you. Definitely a recommendable brand.
Katie C.
Rochester
This stuff is MAGIC! Cleans so well with hardly any scrubbing needed! It also killed a major mold problem we had when we moved into a new place. I trust this product so much! Only con is the very chemically smell. Make sure to crack a window. [product:kaboom-mold-&-mildew-stain-remover]

Looking for your answer?