Kaboom Foam-Tastic with Oxi Clean

Sprays of Blue Turns White when Clean* With the Power of Oxi Clean Stain Fighters® Kaboom® Foam-Tastic takes the guesswork out of cleaning! Spray on the penetrating blue foam and OxiClean Stainfighters go to work on contact, breaking up soap scum and hard water stains.* When the foam turns white, just wipe and rinse to reveal a brilliant shine. Cleans with a fresh scent and no obnoxious fumes! Removes: Soap scum, dirt, hard water stains, calcium, lime, grease and grime. Uses on: Tubs, glazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, shower doors and vinyl curtains, sinks, countertops and chrome fixtures.

So i used this and i heard it was really good..but it didn't remove the stains on the shower...it honestly looked the same...is there something else you guys use it with? did i use it wrong? or does it not work as great?
How well does this product work? Our apartment shower was stained orange when we moved in. I've tried many products and haven't had great results yet. I have seen commercials for this product, but I don't want to spend the money without some feedback first.
Start your review of Kaboom Foam-Tastic with Oxi Clean!
How would you rate this product?
Berlin, Berlin
Love that it changes colors once it's ready to be scrubed. It can clean multiple surfaces and leaves a good clean smell
Myrtle, MO
It works great but the smell is so strong it made me lightheaded. It's great though I really noticed a big difference.
You really have to scrub hard to get a somewhat good job. Scrubbing bubbles I find to be better than this product.
Norfolk, VA
LOVE this stuff strong smell but works super well. Love that it cleans well and changes colers the fomeing helps.
Gets stains out! Leaves it looking great! Has a very strong smell to it. Overall great product gets the job done!
Walnut, IL
This stuff does exactly what it says! That hard to remove dirt and grime is GONE! Definitely a go to cleaner
Pasco, WA
U still gotta scrub after this spray! It doesn't just magically clean everything off!!! Wouldn't buy again
I stained my bathtub and sink so I bought this hoping it would help and it did! They looked new!
Orrville, OH
I love this, love the color changing as,well as it does a great job cleaning the scum on the tub
Nashville, TN
Not a fan of this product. The smell is so strong, it burns my eyes. Doesn't clean well either.