BY KABOOM #10 in Bathroom Cleaners

Takes The Guesswork Out Of Cleaning. Spray On The Penetrating Blue Foam, And Oxiclean Stain Fighters Go To Work On Contact, Breaking Up Soap Scum And Hard Water Stains. When The Foam Turns White, Just Wipe And Rinse To Reveal A Brilliant Shine. Cleans With A Fresh Scent And No Obnoxious Fumes Changes Color When Clean Removes Calcium, Lime, Grease And Grime Use On Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Shower Doors And Vinyl Curtains, Sinks, Countertops And Chrome Fixtures Non-Staining Formula Contains No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This stuff works wonderfully." in 1 review
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I bought this product of just the other day. This is one of the best cleaners I have ever used in my entire life and I would go as far as to say it is a game changer. It cleans in a way so I don't really have to do a whole lot of work. All you have to do is spray it down wait for the color to change and then wipe it up and it is as simple as that. I would highly recommend this for any kind of kitchen or bathroom cleaning and because of this product I was able to pass my inspection for moving out of my apartment. It is an absolute wonderful product and I would definitely recommend buying more to any person that I met who wants a good way to clean.
Mary A.
I have SO many bathroom cleaning products, but this is definitely a MUST HAVE. Kaboom with Oxy Clean is super effective and takes most of the grunt work out of the cleaning process because of the way the chemicals fight the grime making our job easier. I usually spray a ton of this everywhere there is tile or steel in the bathroom and let it do its thing, then I take a bathroom brush and scrub all the tiles and grout areas well. Then I do a power rinse and dry. Repeat if needed, but if you're using this along with other quality products your bathroom shouldn't be so dirty that you'd need to do it twice :)
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Works like magic!! I like that I can use it to clean my tub, my toilet bowl, my sink without much effort. I just spray a nice foamy amount, and wait for the blue foam to change to white. Then, wipe clean and rinse. No more mess! Not a lot is needed. Unless you have a lot of stuck on dirt and grime, then feel free to use more. My only complaint is the smell. It's a strong chemical smell. I would advise to open your bathroom windows (if you have any) to air it out and wear a mask. Other than that, this a great bathroom cleaner for under $10, even under $5 at Target! A must for every home!
Becky P.
Durham, NC
This stuff works however, the fumes are so strong they harmed me, not even Clorox does this to me. I used this product with my bathroom Window open and the exhaust fans running and it was still very strong. Does what it says but the fumes are excessive and unnecessary. I have not purchased this in 4 years now. There are so many cleaners out there, including DIY, that do the same without the fumes/chemicals.
Sawyer W.
This is my go to tub cleaner! I have a textured tub floor, so it gets grimey and hard to clean! Kaboom helps shorten what is usually a very long process of scrubbing. I spray kaboom on an let it sit. I usually leave it a little bit longer than the time it takes for the color to change. When it comes time to wipe it off, I use a light scrubbing and the dirt and grime comes right up!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I just cleaned my shower/tub today with is "Magic spray". I used to use Kaboom when my daughter was younger and fell off, what was i thinking. I typically spray it on after my bf showers then jus scrub it down. Ive got to say that it great the formula is still strong just what i like after all these year. My #1 go to bathroom cleaner.
Devon D.
This stuff cleans so well. You spray a purple foam all over and wait for it to turn white. I use a basic scrub brush over the surface and rinse. It cleans the first time and I don't break my back scrubbing. My only problem with it, is the fumes. I spray a layer of it on the bath tub or shower and leave. I let it settle then scrub.
Robyn P.
This is the ONLY product that helps me clean my shower with the least amount of scrubbing. We have well water and the filters we have on it affect mineral levels which ultimately end up making the water stain the shower and toilets. I spray this on, wait a minute or two, then just wipe off and BOOM. Completely clean.
Linda R.
River Rouge, MI
I started buying Kaboom for my daughter who was starting college. I figured that the color change would help take the guesswork out of her bathroom cleaning since she was new at this. She loved using it and said that it made the bathroom smell clean. She is now out of school and we are still using it here at home.
Mirsada H.
When i moved into my new apartment. The previous tenants left the bathtub a digusting mess. I tried so many different products previously, even bleach, and nothing cleaned it the way I like it to be. Prefectly. I gotta say, this product did it. Left my bathtub SPARKLING. Just the way I like it. Defff recommend!
Sheila L.
Stratford, TX
Any thoughts on how this product cleans
Megan W.
Akron, OH
How well does this clean?
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Can you use it everywhere in the bathroom or can you use it on mirrors as well?
Jenna S.
Marysville, WA
I have used this product a couple of times. Is using it on the bathroom floor fine? If I do use it on the bathroom floor should I go over it with water to rinse it off?
Esmeralda R.
This is good for my bathtub?