BY KABOOM #8 in Bathroom Cleaners

Takes The Guesswork Out Of Cleaning. Spray On The Penetrating Blue Foam, And Oxiclean Stain Fighters Go To Work On Contact, Breaking Up Soap Scum And Hard Water Stains. When The Foam Turns White, Just Wipe And Rinse To Reveal A Brilliant Shine. Cleans With A Fresh Scent And No Obnoxious Fumes Changes Color When Clean Removes Calcium, Lime, Grease And Grime Use On Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Shower Doors And Vinyl Curtains, Sinks, Countertops And Chrome Fixtures Non-Staining Formula Contains No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer see more...

Buy on Walmart*

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I loved using Kaboom Foam-Tastic cleaner! It was very easy
to use. This cleaner took the guessing out of when it had done it’s job and was
ready to be wiped off, since it turns white when it’s done. It removed all of
the soap scum and stains from the shower and sink. Cleaning the bathroom has
never been this easy before.

Christine J.
I was incredibly lucky to be able to try out Kaboom™ Foam-Tastic™ cleaner for free, as it came right before I had guests come stay for the week (for the holiday!)  I used the Kaboom to clean my whole bathroom. The canister is super eye-catching! It was fairly easy to use. I had a problem with the product foaming up into a ball on the front, instead of spraying straight out. It happened a couple of times. I don't know if I was not pushing hard enough, or if it was flawed. But most of the time it sprayed out nicely, coating blue foam easily.  I waited until it all turned white and then started to scrub with a sponge. It removed all of my soap scum and some rust type marks on the tub. The shower walls cleaned up so easy! My sink and everything else cleaned up so fast!  I really see why it is named Kaboom!  It has been 5 days since I cleaned the bathroom and it has held up nicely. It still really clean looking and still has (not as strong) a fresh scent.  Mind you, I have a few extra people here this week, so I am thrilled! I highly recommend!
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Kaboom is an excellent cleaner. I use this to clean my bathroom every week. It works like magic turning from blue to white when its clean. It leaves by bathroom shiny clean. This product really works the only thing that im not so happy about is the smell, its a little strong....if you have asthma/ allergies I recommend you to use a mask.Kaboom Foam-Tastic Color Changing Bathroom Cleaner
Nelly C.
I love how easy Kaboom Foam-Tastic is to use. You spray it on blue and when it turns white, you know it's ready to wipe. It left my bathroom sparkling clean. It has a fresh scent that leaves my bathroom smelling clean unlike other products where it leaves a chemical scent. Cleaning has never been so easy.
"I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."
Gaby C.
Kent
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This isn’t just a good cleaner but it’s fun. I like how it lets you know when it’s clean. I’ve had a big can of this for about 5 months now and I still have over half a bottle. And when I’m out of the can I’m definitely buying another.
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It's not as cleansing as I hoped. I breaks down basic dirt and grim but didn't get rid of all the stains like I have experienced with other oxyclean products. However, it is so strongly scented that my nose literally began to feel like it was burning. It made me very light headed and caused me to vomit. I had to open every window and lie down. I cant imagine how anyone could get past the chemicals to use again.
Barbie S.
WYOMING, WV
Kaboom Foamtastic is a great cleaner in my home. Goes on blue and turns white when its done its job. Gets all those tough stains in my daily cleaning took care of.
Emily G.
Middleton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I clean my boyfriend’s bathroom/shower with this. It’s great for soap scum. I like the color changing aspect, it makes me feel like I’m cleaning effectively. It’s not too expensive and is widely available.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kaboom did a great job leaving my whole bathroom looking sparkling clean. It is perfect to clean bathroom sinks, tubs, tiles, showers, grout, toilets and more. I love that it sprays on blue and turns white when it’s ready to wipe. I love it. I recommend you to use a mask when using Kaboom, it has a very strong odor and you can feel a burning sensation if breathe in.
Anna M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really wanted to love this cleaner but overall I am not impressed it does smell great, but I have hard water which will occasionally stain my tub and this cleaner did not effectively remove the stains.
Sheila L.
Stratford, TX
Any thoughts on how this product cleans
Megan W.
Akron, OH
How well does this clean?
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Can you use it everywhere in the bathroom or can you use it on mirrors as well?
Jenna S.
Marysville, WA
I have used this product a couple of times. Is using it on the bathroom floor fine? If I do use it on the bathroom floor should I go over it with water to rinse it off?
Esmeralda R.
This is good for my bathtub?