BY KABOOM #8 in Bathroom Cleaners

Takes The Guesswork Out Of Cleaning. Spray On The Penetrating Blue Foam, And Oxiclean Stain Fighters Go To Work On Contact, Breaking Up Soap Scum And Hard Water Stains. When The Foam Turns White, Just Wipe And Rinse To Reveal A Brilliant Shine. Cleans With A Fresh Scent And No Obnoxious Fumes Changes Color When Clean Removes Calcium, Lime, Grease And Grime Use On Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Shower Doors And Vinyl Curtains, Sinks, Countertops And Chrome Fixtures Non-Staining Formula Contains No Cfcs Which Deplete The Ozone Layer see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This stuff works wonderfully." in 1 review
Renn J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
As much as I really wanted to like this product, it did not exceed my expectations. The whole "color changing" concept is SUPER neat, however, it doesn't clean all the dirt and grime that I expected it would. I feel like good ole bleach would even do a better job.
Nelly C.
I love how easy Kaboom Foam-Tastic is to use. You spray it on blue and when it turns white, you know it's ready to wipe. It left my bathroom sparkling clean. It has a fresh scent that leaves my bathroom smelling clean unlike other products where it leaves a chemical scent. Cleaning has never been so easy.
"I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It's not as cleansing as I hoped. I breaks down basic dirt and grim but didn't get rid of all the stains like I have experienced with other oxyclean products. However, it is so strongly scented that my nose literally began to feel like it was burning. It made me very light headed and caused me to vomit. I had to open every window and lie down. I cant imagine how anyone could get past the chemicals to use again.
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Kaboom did a great job leaving my whole bathroom looking sparkling clean. It is perfect to clean bathroom sinks, tubs, tiles, showers, grout, toilets and more. I love that it sprays on blue and turns white when it’s ready to wipe. I love it. I recommend you to use a mask when using Kaboom, it has a very strong odor and you can feel a burning sensation if breathe in.
Trinidad P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've been using this in the bathroom for about two weeks and I really like how well it cleans. It gives a more thorough cleaning and you can see the difference. I also.lkke the smell because it is a nice fresh clean without too much of a chemical or overpowering smell.
Jasmine H.
Murfreesboro
This is my absolute go to cleaning supply. There is no job too tough for Kaboom and every time I recommend it to someone they love it just as much as I do. I usually purchase mine at Family Dollar and it's reasonably priced so I am always buying it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used to use this all of the time. Now it’s not Available at the store I shop the most often. Works well. I like the color change effect. Very different. Doesn’t smell bad at all. I would recommend.
Chepa P.
Waco , TX
Exelente producto me gusta mucho como deja mi baño limpio y fresco,y más porque no deja residuos, deja un aroma delicioso Kaboom Foam-Tastic with Oxi Clean
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this product at Costco because it was on sale for a 3 pack and wanted to test it out. I think it's a great product and definitely helps specially on the metal things to open the water, However, I can honestly go without it. I have a lot of cleaning products and I find myself reaching for others products while this sits in the back seat.. It was nothing special for me.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love how it works in color form!! It sprays on blue and turns white when it's clean!! I use it on my tub, sinks and toilets. It works very well if I say so myself. I never thought it would be so convenient for my use. And it doesn't have any harsh smells to it. Kaboom Foam-Tastic Color Changing Bathroom Cleaner
Sheila L.
Stratford, TX
Any thoughts on how this product cleans
Megan W.
Akron, OH
How well does this clean?
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Can you use it everywhere in the bathroom or can you use it on mirrors as well?
Jenna S.
Marysville, WA
I have used this product a couple of times. Is using it on the bathroom floor fine? If I do use it on the bathroom floor should I go over it with water to rinse it off?
Esmeralda R.
This is good for my bathtub?