BY KABOOM #80 in Bathroom Cleaners

Kaboom Foam-Tastic Citrus Scent Bathroom Cleaner: Cleans with a citrus scent Changes color when clean With the power of Oxiclean stain fighters No CFCs Great on tough soap scum and hard water stains Gives a brilliant shine to bathroom surfaces see more...

Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Ashlee W.
I love this product but my only complaint is that the smell is very strong, especially while I've been pregnant!! Other then that it really gets everything clean and shiny!!
Paula-Beth T.
Mega Parent Expert
I like the scent of this product, and I like that it changes colors so you know when its done its job. However, I didn't find it to do an amazing job of cleaning. Other products work much better for us.
Nakeyisha H.
This is a really good product but if you are sensitive to smells open a window it is rather strong but definitely gets the job done.
Kim T.
Mega Parent Expert
Great product, but has a very strong smell! Works well to clean up all stains and dirt though!
Karina S.
Works good! My go to bathroom cleaner. Changes color to let you know when its ready to clean.
Ryashia M.
This is a good product but it always have my eyes a watering and me cough when I spell just a lil of it when cleaning my tub.
Janice R.
This is my go to for cleaning up my bathroom tub and sink. It really does work wonders. You want to spray and let it sink in a little it's the best cleaner I have used that required the least amount of scrubbing.