Kaboom Foam-Tastic Bathroom Cleaner Citrus uploaded by Princess C.

BY KABOOM #88 in Bathroom Cleaners

New! Kaboom&Reg; Foam-Tastic™ Color-Changing Bathroom Scrubbing Foam. Sprays On Blue, Turns White When Clean! With The Power Of Oxi-Clean&Reg; Stain Fighters Introducing Newest Innovation From Kaboom&Reg;.&Nbsp; With Color-Changing Technology, Kaboom&Reg; Foam-Tastic™ Sprays On A Blue Foam And Begins To Penetrate Deeply Into Bathroom Grime.&Nbsp; When It Turns White, You Can Be Sure The Surface Is Clean.&Nbsp; No More Guesswork.&Nbsp; Just Wipe Away To Reveal A Deep Clean And A Sparkling Shine - With Absolutely No Dull Residue Left Behind. &Nbsp; Will Not Stain Surfaces And Leaves A Fresh Citrus Scent. Removes:&Nbsp; Soap Scum, Dirt, Hard Water Stains, Calcium, Lime, Grease And Grime. Deodorizes:&Nbsp; With A Fresh, Clean Citrus Scent Use On:&Nbsp; Tubs, Glazed Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Shower Doors, Vinyl Curtains, Sinks, Counter Tops, Chrome Fixtures No Obnoxious Fumes. While Many Consumer Products On The Market Today Emit Noxious Fumes Such As An Overwhelming Smell Of Bleach, Our Goal Is To Provide You With A Product That Is Free Of Obnoxious Fumes And Easy On The Nose.&Nbsp; We've Combined The Best Cleaners With No Obnoxious Fumes-While Still Delivering All The Power And Performance You'd Expect From A Brand Like Kaboom. &Nbsp; -That's Our Promise To You. Made In The Usa see more...

Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good product if you clean every few days. It's for sure not scrub free. I wouldn't say the scent is any stronger than any other brand. I also wouldn't say it's good for buildup of any kind. My kids like using it because of the color change. I guess that's a plus.
Lisa S.
This stuff is awesome. I love that it changes color when it's ready to be wiped off, that way I can clean something else in the interim without having to time anything and wonder if I didn't wait long enough. Works great at getting water stains out and bath rings!
Emily H.
Citra, FL
This works really well if you have an orange shower. pray it on, let it sit & then wipe it off. it definitely eliminates a lot of scrubbing time!
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mega Parent Expert
This works ok but it is so toxic that I feel like I can't breathe. It seems dangerous and makes me question laying in the tub after using it
Jeremy W.
Lincolnton, NC
Good scent. The color changing feature is nice. Leaves your tile looking brand new. Price is below most comparable cleaners.
Lauren C.
Hartford, CT
No complaints about kaboom. I love how the color changes once you spray. I usually spray my entire bathroom, wait a few minutes until all of the foam has changed color and wipe it down. Also leaves my bathroom with a fresh, clean smell that I appreciate.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert
I like that it changes color when its done working but I didn't find that it really cleaned any better than other cleaners that I have.
Amber T.
Eubank, KY
I love Kaboom, especially being a mom of 3 boys! Keeps my bathroom spelling fresh and clean! I also love how it changes colors! Great product! You won't be disappointed, so go ahead and purchase if!