Grocerykabloom

by kabloom

KaBloom Now offers a wide variety of fresh plants, making the prefect gift, or decoration for the home or office. Bring a little Zen into your home or office with this pristine white Orchid Plant! Create the perfect space for reflection with simple modern elegance, which fits great with a minimal design with its sleek black pot! Amazon Prime members can enjoy free next-day delivery!

Includes - One White Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant in a 3-inch wide Black Ceramic Euro Bowl Pot. Makes the perfect gift or decoration for the home or office; The Orchid Flowers will last for 3 to 5 weeks once they bloom and the orchid plant can rebloom several times a year; The Fresh Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant is very easy to care for and a care card is included. They like indirect light and only about an ounce of water a week.; INCLUDE A PERSONAL GIFT NOTE - Check the box labeled "This is a gift" in your cart or "Add a Gift Receipt" at checkout. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact KaBloom directly; FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING - To get it next-day, order by 4AM EST between Monday and Thursday. There are no Saturday, Sunday or Monday Deliveries.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KaBloom Live Orchid Plant Collection: White Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant (18-24 Inches Tall) in a Black Ceramic Euro Bowl Pot!
Tracy S.
Clearwater, FL
KaBloom Live Orchid Plant Collection: White Phalaenopsis Orchid Plant (18-24 Inches Tall) in a Black Ceramic Euro Bowl Pot uploaded by Tracy S.
My daughters bought this for me 2 years ago !!! I’ve managed to keep it alive and beautiful, it’s getting new buds popping up , I just trimmed the dead roots 2 weeks ago .. this is so very special to me because my twin girls had ordered it In Michigan and had it shipped to me from my store along with chocolate goodies for Mother’s Day ❤️

Looking for your answer?