BY KAAREL KIRSIPUU

The purpose of this game is to break out of the rooms. Solve the puzzles and find all the hidden objects that you have to use in the rooms in order to advance to the next floor. Challenge yourself in this fun, addictive, free and popular puzzle game. 8 challenging free rooms + 2 bonus rooms available at the moment! ↗ Smartphone puzzles! ↗ Addicting mini puzzles! ↗ Gorgeous graphics and different themed rooms! ↗ Constant updates of New Rooms! ↗ it’s FREE! see more...

Kaarel Kirsipuu Can You Escape
  • "It's a good game but so e levels are really really hard so I don't think younger kids could figure it out" in 2 reviews
  • "I started playing this with my brother, I lived how the difficulty increased throughout the game, it made me actually have to think about stuff." in 1 review
A A.
I liked Can You Escape. It in some ways reminded me of the Nancy Drew computer games which I hold dear to my heart! Can be replayed again later and still be challenging but is a bit glitchy and there aren't very many levels. However, there are a Can You Escape 2, 3, Tower, etc. by the same creator! They're all the same idea & are all free but the newer ones are more streamlined and are easier to navigate.
Brittany L.
Lexington, KY
I started playing this with my brother, I lived how the difficulty increased throughout the game, it made me actually have to think about stuff. Wish there were more levels
Kayla G.
I get frustrated with this game. Sometimes when I play, the app will force quit on me. Literally I've tried and tried again to try to beat the game, but it gets too difficult.
Emily L.
One of my favorite games! These brain puzzles actually make you think creatively to get out of the room. I play this almost every night before I go to bed. So entertaining.
Aden T.
Not one of my favorite games! Once you passed a level, you were done with it. I felt like once I finished and won the game, it was just taking up space on my device. Great game while it lasted
Colin R.
Good game while it lasted. helped pass the time on breaks at work and in class on boring days. Kept saying there were more levels coming soon and they never came so I deleted it.
Kayla B.
This is a good game, I love puzzle type games like this. The only thing was that some of the levels were so confusing I haf to look up how to complete them!
valeriaestrada1481
Katy
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
Challenging puzzle game. I love it, but get frustrated with it and I don't feel like looking for cheats
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I enjoyed this game. It got pretty difficult and that made me try harder. I like the difficulty
valeriaestrada1481