BY KA-ME

Ka-Me® All Natural Udon Stir-Fry Noodles.
Fresh cooked noodles.
Ready to serve.
2 minutes wok or skillet.
90 seconds microwave. see more...

angel t.
Extremely delicious I love how thick the noodles are it fills u up longer than regular noodles I always buy this I usually buy from the Japanese market so so delicious very satisfied with these noodles!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love using these for making Chinese at home! I love to use them to make a low mein or in my stir fry! They have a good texture and they mix well with vegetables and sauce. They’re super affordable as well.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Love these stir fry noodles. They are so easy to make, we use them for lo-mein and they are delicious. They are very affordable and I will definitely buy them again in the future. Would recommend for anyone making Chinese food at home.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
No way. I am so upset I spent money on these. They were mushy (yes after following directions) they smelled like plastic and that pretty much was the only thing I tasted. Please save your money. I couldn't even eat my Stirfry. So disappointed.
Erin K.
As a Udon lover, I found the pack to be decent enough. The noodles taste aren't bad but for me the texture of the noodles were a bit to stiff for my liking. Though for the overall price and convince of having ready noodles, worth it if you want quick stir fry Udon.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
These are a must for stir fry! They taste just like the real thing. I throw a little soy sauce on them while cooking....and booom...awesomeness.