BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #7 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application!

• I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brus...4 Answers
  • Reviews on benefit kabrow gel color w brush?? How long does gel l...3 Answers
  • Is Benefit Ka Brow the SAME CONSISTENCY as Anastasia Beverly Hill...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I really am in love with this stuff. I'm a natural and defined brow kind of girl so Benefits Precisely My Brow and Refined and Defined Brow Kits are kind of my go to. But when the Benefit Brownanza for Holiday 2017 was released with 5 full sized brow products I couldnt pass it up.
Some of the products seemed a little not for me but honestly as quick as I go through defining eyebrow pencils it was going to ge great to have some back ups and try some new products I normally would have never spent full price on because I know what I like.
So this was the very last thing in the set that I tried. I had super low expectations for this because I thought it would be like the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade. To me that stuff is way to wet and gel like, it is not waterproof at all and spreads all around with a little sweat or oil. Its so pigmented it looks fake and drawn in on everyone who uses it and its just overall really unnatural.
So if this was going to be anything like that it would never get used. But I spent good money on this set and it couldn't hurt to try it so I did.
I was pleasantly surprised at how natural it looked. It wasn't hard to get a very light amount on the brush. And if you needed a bit more pigmentation layering or adding a bit more product was super easy.
The small included brush stays clean and doesn't get lost by sliding back into the cap. The brush is super thin and short so you can make very precise movements. It's super easy to define a light and natural line and then make hair like strokes to fill in so it all looks natural. A result you could never get with DipBrow.
The one thing I loved the very most about this is that I have extremely oily skin. By extremely I mean its extreme. Like wash my face and in an hour be able to fill up 3 big blotting sheets. Because of this my makeup slides off almost immediately. Mattifying products do help but I still have to redo my brows at least 2 or 3 times per day.
That wasn't the case with this stuff. I went swimming for a few min and came out and my brows were still there. I got oily and sweaty and they were still there. It was amazing. I did need a touch up at about the 8 hour mark but only on the ends and some parts of the edges. A lot of them still looked as they should. That's amazing for me. On anyone who's less oily than me I could see this lasting from morning tonight.
A little goes a long way and this will last a really long time even with daily use so the price tag is totally worth it when you consider the quality and the weight of the product.
The packaging is adorable but also sturdy despite the brush sticking out of the top. It clicks in and stays until you pull it out. Its a screw top cap and a glass bottle that is all very secure and sturdy. It doesn't dry out and I would feel pretty comfortable traveling with this.
This stuff may take a little practice for a beginner but overall I recommend to anyone with any brow needs. Its great for filling in and defining. Changing shape or whatever you need and staying that way no matter your skin issues or the weather. One of the best brow products I've tried ever and that's pretty amazing considering I've tried almost every brow product available at sephora in the last 18 months. I'm in love.
Kennedy S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I absolutely love this brow gel! It is so smooth and creamy. When you dip your brush into the product, it is so easy to get a good amount of product on the brush without really having to dig into it. It applies like a dream and is so easy to use to fill in the middle part of your brows without having to use super thin swipes. I have also used drugstore brow gels and I recommend splurging on this product instead because the drug store ones clump up and dry out super easily and this one does not! I also love that this product has a pretty good shade range for people with different eyebrow hair colors. You get a ton of product so you won't have to keep going back to the store to buy more all the time. I will most definitely repurchase this when I run out of it.
Mary Jane B.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
I honestly honestly honestly do not know why I waited sooo long to hop on this band wagon!! I guess I was just so used to using pencil to fill in my brows that I was too afraid to this bc I feared it would be too difficult to use and would probably smudge off at the end of the day.
Since I have purchased this I can’t get enough of it and I really really hate myself for not trying it sooner!
The formula is really nice where it isn’t too soft or too stiff to work with and I absolutely love how the brush is already included bc I am one of those girls that lose just about everything!!! 😂
What I also love about this is you can totally create either a fierce “Instagram” brow or a more natural “feather like” or micro blade looking brow if you want. This is totally my new eyebrow BFF at the moment!!!
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Love this product! I pair this with my precisely, my brow pencil to fill in my brows for an ultra pigmented and bold look. It’s goes on so smoothly and as long as you take care of the product responsibly, aka don’t leave it opened, it doesn’t dry out and lasts a very long time (I’m almost a year with mine.) if it does dry out just put a few drops of Maracuja oil and you’re good to go. It comes with a brush as well and it’s actually quality! A lot of brands have terrible brushes that they include with palettes and such but this ones a good one. It’s 24$ which isn’t too bad at all. It comes in 6 shades and I use shade 3 which is a very universal color for a lot of people. A lot of people compare this to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and while they’re similar they’re still very different. I think the colors the kabrow has are more natural looking and easier to apply. It doesn’t dry out as quickly as the pomade AND it comes with a brush which the pomade does not. Overall I personally feel this is a much better product and I’ve used the pomade before I found this product. Definitely my favorite to fill my brows.
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 05 Deep more...
I love eyebrow pomades, but this one is not as creamy and easy to apply as the ABH pomade. It is a lot dryer and takes a lot more force to apply to the eyebrow, therefore it causes a lot more misplaced product that you have to go and clean up afterwards. I find myself having to go back and use a powder brow product to fill in all the spots that this one missed. If you use too much of it to fill in the space where the product missed it begins to look a bit cakey and fake, so if you're searching for a good brow pomade I would stick to Anastasia Beverly Hills!
Julie N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
I am absolutely impressed by this eyebrow cream-gel! It's essentially a pomade and in comparison to powder kits for eyebrows, this is much easier to use!

I have previously used Too Faced Brow Kit, which is powder-based, but it is difficult to make sharp edges without cleaning up later. With this product, you don't have to go through that much trouble since this Benefit cream-gel can give you crisp edges when you fill in your eyebrows.

It's also not a problem to remove. At the end of the day, I use wet wipes and it comes off with no trouble.
Ariana E.
Orlando, FL
just received this product today and I was so pleasantly surprised! While I usually prefer the feel of it I always go for because of longevity. After giving this bad boy a run through, I feel like this is the best of both worlds! Great longevity in a super comfortable, soft formula. I was super happy with. I love this, and while this may not have been one I picked up on my own, I already know it will be a daily staple for me. Instant love! *I received this product complimentary for review purposes, the opinions, however, are 100% my own.
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
This is a great product for filling in and defining your brows. The formula is really smooth and the brush that comes with it actually works really well. I find this product really easy to use and to build up. It doesn't go on your eyes too thick and look crazy - it builds up nicely and really allows you do do anything from a subtle fill in to a more dramatic brow. I really think this is a great formula for anyone from a beginner to an expert. It is a great product.

This does lose a star for me though because the shade selection is not great. The options are minimal and they really seem to skew warm on some skin tones. I wish they would expand their range because I can't use this product alone because the options near my shade are either too dark or too warm so I have to use multiple products to get a good look.

Overall, if one of the shades work, it would be a great product for you! However, it is hard to find a shade selection with limited options currently available.
Sammi Z.
Review for: 04 Medium, 03 Medium more...
I stocked up on these during Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty Sale and I do not regret it at all! I've been using this for a while and I still will stock up when I have the chance too. It comes with a mini angled brush which is a pretty good brush to use. I sometimes use it when I use all of my other angled brushes and it works just the same as any other angled brush. I think that the Ka Brow does last a little longer than Anastasia's dipbrow pomade because I found that ABH pomade did dry out faster compared the Ka brow. I've used my shade 4 for a little over a year and I just used about half of the product. The only down side is that there is only 6 shades to choose from in Benefit's collection.
Weng W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I usually use a brow pencil, but I decided to try this ka-BROW! cream gel because I heard really good reviews about it. And it definitely lives up to it's name. It comes with a convenient brow brush that can be attached back to the cap so that it can be longer and easier to us. The cream-gel doesn't dry up like I thought it would. And it applies really easily. The pigmentation is just right, not too dark and not to light. I would recommend it!
Dahbia F.
Almería, Spain
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but does it really worth the price????
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brush (I don’t like the brush it comes with), I’m looking to get a new brow brush as mine is quite frayed. Any recommendations of brow brushes to use with ka brow?
Angela K.
I used the Anastasia dip brow and I loved it! How does this compare or differ ?
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
How does this compare to the Anastasia pomade?
Andrea B.
If you have little to no eyebrow, what's the staying power of this product?