BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #16 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Brush on rich, buildable colour! This all-in-one eyebrow cream-gel easily fills, sculpts and defines brows. Plus the built-in hard-angled brush magically converts to a full-size brush for precise control & effortless application!

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It goes on so easy. A little goes a long way with this. This is my go Ro product for when I do my brows. If you don't set it, it will come off when you rub your face. Overall everything is very good!" in 376 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product. The cream goes on so smoothly and you barely have to use any of the product to do a full brow. Its long lasting and easy to remove at night.. Its a bit exspensive but its so worth it. Especially since it will last quit awhile. " in 67 reviews
Ava G.
Avondale, PA
Review for: 06 Deep more...
I really am in love with this stuff. I'm a natural and defined brow kind of girl so Benefits Precisely My Brow and Refined and Defined Brow Kits are kind of my go to. But when the Benefit Brownanza for Holiday 2017 was released with 5 full sized brow products I couldnt pass it up.
Some of the products seemed a little not for me but honestly as quick as I go through defining eyebrow pencils it was going to ge great to have some back ups and try some new products I normally would have never spent full price on because I know what I like.
So this was the very last thing in the set that I tried. I had super low expectations for this because I thought it would be like the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade. To me that stuff is way to wet and gel like, it is not waterproof at all and spreads all around with a little sweat or oil. Its so pigmented it looks fake and drawn in on everyone who uses it and its just overall really unnatural.
So if this was going to be anything like that it would never get used. But I spent good money on this set and it couldn't hurt to try it so I did.
I was pleasantly surprised at how natural it looked. It wasn't hard to get a very light amount on the brush. And if you needed a bit more pigmentation layering or adding a bit more product was super easy.
The small included brush stays clean and doesn't get lost by sliding back into the cap. The brush is super thin and short so you can make very precise movements. It's super easy to define a light and natural line and then make hair like strokes to fill in so it all looks natural. A result you could never get with DipBrow.
The one thing I loved the very most about this is that I have extremely oily skin. By extremely I mean its extreme. Like wash my face and in an hour be able to fill up 3 big blotting sheets. Because of this my makeup slides off almost immediately. Mattifying products do help but I still have to redo my brows at least 2 or 3 times per day.
That wasn't the case with this stuff. I went swimming for a few min and came out and my brows were still there. I got oily and sweaty and they were still there. It was amazing. I did need a touch up at about the 8 hour mark but only on the ends and some parts of the edges. A lot of them still looked as they should. That's amazing for me. On anyone who's less oily than me I could see this lasting from morning tonight.
A little goes a long way and this will last a really long time even with daily use so the price tag is totally worth it when you consider the quality and the weight of the product.
The packaging is adorable but also sturdy despite the brush sticking out of the top. It clicks in and stays until you pull it out. Its a screw top cap and a glass bottle that is all very secure and sturdy. It doesn't dry out and I would feel pretty comfortable traveling with this.
This stuff may take a little practice for a beginner but overall I recommend to anyone with any brow needs. Its great for filling in and defining. Changing shape or whatever you need and staying that way no matter your skin issues or the weather. One of the best brow products I've tried ever and that's pretty amazing considering I've tried almost every brow product available at sephora in the last 18 months. I'm in love.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Crystal H.
Review for: 03 Medium more...
I bought this in the store because I was so impressed by how smooth it glides on and it builds really well for a more dramatic thick brow! I have thin eyebrows and I didn't mind that it takes a super steady hand to put this on.
Why to buy:
1. Great pigmentation.
2. Builds easily for drama brow
3. Perfect sized tiny brush
4. Top transforms into a longer brush
5. Really does stay put for hours (doesn't smudge once dry)
The only thing I didn't like is it does dry out fast in the container so always keep the lid on while using. ka-BROW! eyebrow cream-gel colour
Mackenzie T.
Towson, MD
Review for: 03 Medium more...
As a ginger I have always found it really hard to find eyebrow products that match my hair and that are worth the money. The first time I asked for help in this department at ULTA, they matched me with a $27 eyebrow pencil from Lancome, which I will admit matched my eyebrows perfectly but I went through it entirely too quickly for that kind of money. So I went back and explained my situation. At the time I was just beginning to get into makeup and was scared of a pomade, but she explained to me how I would go about using it and that it would last so much longer. Honestly this was life changing for me!! I have been using this every day for over a year now (I have had to replace it, but not at the same rate that I would an eyebrow pencil) and I don't like to go out without my eyebrows on! The color is pigmented so nicely where you can make it so that you can def see your eyebrows, but they don't have to look super dark and heavy for a casual daytime look. The only drawback I have is the price; Anastasia Beverly Hills has a very similar pomade for $18 (which is only 7 cheaper but it adds up over time) but I am unsure of how well I would be able to match one of their colors to my hair/ brow color. If you need something that is easy to work with, gives you great, natural looking and defined brows, and will last a hell of a lot longer than a pencil... this is the product for you!!! Shell out those extra few bucks its worth it!!
Amy Y.
Review for: 04 Medium more...
This is the first pomade/gel eyebrow product I have tried and I like it. I use a random eyeliner brush I had and it has been working pretty well, but it is nice that it comes with a tiny "built in" brush in case I'm traveling and forget to bring my brush. It is pretty easy to apply and feather out, and quite natural which is how I like my eyebrows. I do warm up the product on my hand first because it is quite dry. Also, I accidentally left the cap off one night and it obviously dried out, so it's a liittle more difficult to work with, but still works! I especially reach for this product when I know I'm going to have a long day or be sweaty because this product lasts!
Taylor H.
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This is my favorite brow product! The packaging is genius and so cute. It comes with a built in applicator in the lid. It is easy to apply and even though it’s a gel it’s not very “wet”. I received a sample of Anastasia BH brow gel and didn’t care for it because of how wet it was compared to this. That being said, it has gotten pretty dry and I’m about half way through the product and I’ve had it for about 6 months.
bailey F.
Hoosick falls, NY
Love this product! I pair this with my precisely, my brow pencil to fill in my brows for an ultra pigmented and bold look. It’s goes on so smoothly and as long as you take care of the product responsibly, aka don’t leave it opened, it doesn’t dry out and lasts a very long time (I’m almost a year with mine.) if it does dry out just put a few drops of Maracuja oil and you’re good to go. It comes with a brush as well and it’s actually quality! A lot of brands have terrible brushes that they include with palettes and such but this ones a good one. It’s 24$ which isn’t too bad at all. It comes in 6 shades and I use shade 3 which is a very universal color for a lot of people. A lot of people compare this to the Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow pomade and while they’re similar they’re still very different. I think the colors the kabrow has are more natural looking and easier to apply. It doesn’t dry out as quickly as the pomade AND it comes with a brush which the pomade does not. Overall I personally feel this is a much better product and I’ve used the pomade before I found this product. Definitely my favorite to fill my brows.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: 05 Deep more...
This stuff is amazing. It's my favorite brow product. It's waxy so it's able to build up so it looks really natural and gives your brows some substance to them, which is good because I barely have any eyebrows. I think it's great that they are now selling a mini size, which is exactly half the oz, and half the price, which makes it more affordable for many customers, and so it's less likely to dry out before you finish it. It pisses me off seeing multiple people commenting on how it dries out and howthey don't like it because of that! True, and most cream products dry out eventually, but, if you buy Ingolot Duraline from a major department store and put just a drop or two, stir, and your precious cream products will be back to normal. Another plus, you can turn any eyeshadow into eyeliner if you have the time to scrape the eyeshadow out and mix with the Ingolot Duraline, and apply! Don't drip into your eyeshadow pan or you will ruin it! Please invest in some. It's only $10!!!!!!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 04 Medium, 03 Medium more...
I am obsessed with this! I worked for benefit for years & HATED their brow products until they finally upgraded the entire line! They KILLED THE GAME! I was a die hard Anastasia fan but my hairs kept falling out and it would rub off throughout the day. Girl I can literally wear this all day with no hair falling out & no smudging! This product is so bomb! I always recommend this!
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
This is a great product for filling in and defining your brows. The formula is really smooth and the brush that comes with it actually works really well. I find this product really easy to use and to build up. It doesn't go on your eyes too thick and look crazy - it builds up nicely and really allows you do do anything from a subtle fill in to a more dramatic brow. I really think this is a great formula for anyone from a beginner to an expert. It is a great product.

This does lose a star for me though because the shade selection is not great. The options are minimal and they really seem to skew warm on some skin tones. I wish they would expand their range because I can't use this product alone because the options near my shade are either too dark or too warm so I have to use multiple products to get a good look.

Overall, if one of the shades work, it would be a great product for you! However, it is hard to find a shade selection with limited options currently available.
Dahbia F.
Almería, Spain
I've heard a lot of good things about this product, but does it really worth the price????
Emily S.
Penkhull , Stoke-on-Trent
I’ve been using this product for a while with an ABH 14 brow brush (I don’t like the brush it comes with), I’m looking to get a new brow brush as mine is quite frayed. Any recommendations of brow brushes to use with ka brow?
Angela K.
I used the Anastasia dip brow and I loved it! How does this compare or differ ?
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
How does this compare to the Anastasia pomade?
Andrea B.
If you have little to no eyebrow, what's the staying power of this product?