BY KA-BAR KNIVES

KA-BAR Full-Size US Navy Straight Edge Brand New Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty, The KA-BAR 5025 USN fixed blade knife features a blade stamped with USN stamp. The blade of the knife is made with 1095 Cro-Van Steel and has a non-reflective black epoxy powder coat. The clip shaped blade measures 7 inches and has 20° edge angle. The knife has a stacked and polished leather handle. The knife comes with a high quality Kydex sheath. 5025 Features: 7 Inches Fixed Blade Knife, 1095 Cro-Van Steel Blade, 20° Edge Angle, Clip Shape, Leather Handle Material, Flat Grind, Very Hard Steel (HRC: 56-58), 0.165" Blade Thickness, Powdered Metal Butt Cap/Guard, USN Stamp, Kydex Sheath see more...

Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
This specific Ka-Bar is what we had in the Marine Corps. Its a straight forward, combat ready, utility knife. Beware of the Ka-Bar name though, as there are a lot of Ka-Bars now being manufactured in china that lacks the quality that this knife has.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
It's a kabar. It has served as a staple of the marine corps as its fighting knife. With the history behind such a wonderful knife it should be 10/5.
Brandi B.
I used this knife as a decoration for my house. i hung it on the wall where it looks like something you would get from the woods
Karim K.
I am Karim Khalid
I am from Egypt
I have 15 years
I will be very happy to introduce your product with a comprehensive review of my YouTube channel + my Instagram page in Arabic, and I will send you the review link. Especially since the number of my followers is not small and I would be very happy to personally review the work