BY K9 ADVANTIX #7 in Flea & Tick Control

K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on small dogs & puppies 7 weeks of age andolder, weighing over 55lbs. and under. Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and more Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Small dogs and puppies Package Quantity: 6 Pack Application: Liquid Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarianimmediately. First Aid: If Swallowed: 1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. 2.Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. 3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. 4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If In Eyes: 1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15AAA"20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. 2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin: 1. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other p

• Is this better than frontline?6 Answers
  • Do you recommend this over other brands? Why or why not?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a new product for my dogs. Does this work bette...2 Answers
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used this for my 7 week old American Staffordshire Terrier because the vet gave me a free sample. You have to part their fur so their skin is exposed and apply this liquid to 3 spots on their back. It takes forever to dry so I suggest doing it at night when they are sleepy where you can monitor that it's drying and they aren't trying to rub it off on something (I don't think they can feel it at all, my pup didn't even know it was there). The package insert stresses that humans should not get it on their skin which can be a bit stressful but the applicator is easy to use and easy to avoid human exposure. It is supposed to work for a month and you can get a 6 month supply on Chewy for $50-$70 depending on the size of your dog. I haven't noticed any fleas or ticks on my pup since I've used this so I don't really have anything to complain about! There are oral options that last longer but my pup was too young for those.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is amazing. We don't have a ton of money and usually buy budget brands. And that's exactly what we were doing.
Our dog suffered for over a year while we tried to combat it with flea baths weekly, doubled up flea collars and the cheapest hertz flea topical gel we could find.
Nothing worked. We live in an area where we have an intense flea problem because of all the indoor/outdoor pets, strays and they're all not fixed so they constantly have babies and give the fleas a way to really go crazy and set up shop in the neighborhoods. It really hurts pets like mine who have to go into our yard to go to the bathroom and go for walks, etc.
So nothing worked until we used this and once we gave her a flea bath and did this she was free. I will be forever grateful to frontline and k9 advantix (the off brand twin to frontline)
kristina d.
Glendale, CA
I remember when my house was infested with fleas. The fleas spread throughout my whole house so fast. I have 2 cats and one dog and it was just a chaos in my house last summer. I was wearing shorts when I was about to leave the house and it was so hot that particular day. I remember looking down and the fleas were all over my legs too. When I purchased this product, I think a miracle saved me. The fleas stayed off my dog that same day. This product does wonders with the fleas and the larvae, it really does. I don’t care how expensive it is to buy it, it’s worth every penny.
shatoni B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
After discovering my dog had fleas, I bought some Frontline Plus and used that on him for three months, consecutively. His flea problem only got considerably worse. I purchased three more months of Frontline Plus and applied it, but still no improvement; and the infestation had actually gotten worse. I called my vet and they advised me NOT to waste anymore money on the Frontline, as they had stopped using and selling it due to the fact it simply just did not work any longer. They suggested K9 Advantix II which I bought and applied. After just a day or two, all the fleas were gone!! I was amazed and relieved the fleas were finally gone
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dad buys this for his dogs and it worked instantly for them so I decided to give it a try, and it was definitely a good experience for a first time buyer of flea medication. Not only does it prevent fleas and ticks but it also kills the fleas if they were to reach my dogs bodies. I was worried about the fleas this year because they were horrible a couple of years before, but I was pleasantly surprised when my dogs never got one flea! Hopefully it works next year, because if so, I’ll continue to purchase.
Roselia G.
Norristown, PA
When we first got our dog, the shelter said they used frontline on him the week before and that we wouldn't have to worry about ticks. Well, they were wrong. We took him to a national park near by and eventually came home with more than a dozen ticks in his ears and between his toes. I applied K9 Advanticks and within 12 hours, all of the ticks were dead and gone. Life saver.
Juli Y.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like that these products are pretty readily available. Though they’re kind of gross and messy to apply, and it’s hard to tell if you actually applied it well. My poor pup was just wet in places, and then we had to almost chase her around so she didn’t try and rub it off. These were too much of a hassle for us, so we talked to our vet about an oral medication instead.
Kari L.
Flint, MI
This is the only flea stuff that works at our house. We live in a wooded area (so squirrels, bunnies, feral cats, raccoons, and possums make an appearance here on a regular basis) with quite a few dog neighbors, so we have fleas on roids, I swear.  We need something that kills the fleas IMMEDIATELY, and this is it.  We do have to size up for our dog (he's probably a "large dog", but we need the XL dosage to cover him from our tiny enemies).  We've tried everything, every brand available on the market, and this is it - no more tests, we're done...  Until our fleas are immune to this, too. 😔
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Advantix is another popular brand of flea prevention products similar to  Frontline and flea prevention is very important in California where we live. My Yorkie Poo is frequently exposed to other dogs so I have tried several types of flea prevention treatments with him. This spot treatment is one that we like.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I switched to Advantix after doing a decent amount of research. I had previously used another brand, which came in an oral form, and not only did my Shiba hate the taste, but he also would still get itchy. While the skin absorbing liquid form of Advantix can be a challenge to administer at first, it is worth it. It kills the broadest variety of buggers, and is one of the least toxic options on the market. Highly, highly recommend. K9 AdvantixA II Flea & Tick Dog Treatment
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Should I buy this over any other product for my dog?
Ali S.
How long before seeing results?
Teresa G.
Is this better than frontline?
Imelda C.
Flowery Branch, GA
Is the price worth the product? How affective is it?
Amanda W.
Bloomington, MN
Does this work pretty well? my dog has long hair so it's hard to see the ticks sometimes. I'm not happy with the current tick six that I use.