K9 AdvantixA II Flea & Tick Dog Treatment

K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on small dogs & puppies 7 weeks of age andolder, weighing over 55lbs. and under. Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and more Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Small dogs and puppies Package Quantity: 6 Pack Application: Liquid Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS - MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarianimmediately. First Aid: If Swallowed: 1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. 2.Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. 3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. 4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If In Eyes: 1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15AAA"20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. 2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin: 1. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other p

Where can I buy this in canada?
Does this work well? I purchased a similar product but i didn’t notice if it helped.
Is this product any good and if not is there anything better?
Start your review of K9 AdvantixA II Flea & Tick Dog Treatment!
Richmond, VA
Works great at preventing fleas, just wish it absorbed in faster. Purchased ours from Target for our 3 large mixed breed dogs. Price was good compared to other stores. Would recommend this for your dog.
WEST COVINA, CA
Does its job! My dog hasn’t had any infestations since we first rescued him! The smell isn’t too bad and it met my expectations. The price is reasonable and I bought the 6 month pack: I would buy again !
Columbia, SC
Not really sure how much I can say about this. I bought it on sale at Petsmart. It was easy to use and my dog didn’t get any fleas so overall it was worth the money. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Kirby, AR
Mm Maybe for inside pets but if your furry friend like to explore in the woods like mine does you may need to go to a pill form vs the liquid applications. I just dont feel these work as well for my pets.
Las Vegas, Nv
I do prefer frontline over this brand but I still found that this brand was effective. If you don't want to spend as much money on frontline than this is a good alternative.
Lock Haven, PA
Always use k9 advantix on my yorkichon have not seen any fleas or ticks ever since using it. Does not have a reaction to it like other treatments we have tried. easy to use.
Westchester, IL
Used this on my dog for almost 4 years and never had a problem. He's never had a bad reaction to the medicine and the treatment seem to be working to prevent fleas and ticks.
Falls Creek, PA
I will only purchase K9 Advantix for my dog. I've tried other brands that are less expensive, but found out early on that you get what you pay for! I will stick with Advantix!
Lafayette, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I like K9 Advantix...it works about half the time I use it and half the time it doesn't. I usually stick with Revolution just because it does both flea/ticks and also heartworm.
Cumberland, RI
This product is okay. It did its job with the fleas and ticks but my poor dogs HATED the product. They ran away when they saw the tube and it burned their skin. I have since switched to and oral product that works better and they like it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lawrenceville, GA
a year ago
Linda S. • a year ago
There have been years when the fleas are resistant to all known treatments. It could be what is going on in ATL currently. Lexington had that problem last summer. It seems to go in cycles.