Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsK9 Advantix
K9 AdvantixA II 4-Pack Flea & Tick Dog Treatment

K9 AdvantixA II 4-Pack Flea & Tick Dog Treatment

by K9 Advantix

What is your experience with this? Does it work in your opinion?
Start your review of K9 AdvantixA II 4-Pack Flea & Tick Dog Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Bethamie M.
Jefferson, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
K9 AdvantixA II 4-Pack Flea & Tick Dog Treatment uploaded by Bethamie M.
Ode to the undying flea: You come uninvited and take over my home. You make my cats scratch to blood and my dog yank his fur. Oh how I wish washing and drops would have killed you! But no! You made me poison my whole house too! The drops killed the ones on my dog, and prevented him from bringing more in. Oh how I love these drops!Bayer Animal K9 Advantix® II drops. Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray for the carpets and furniture.
Gretchen F.
Riverside, CA
I use K-9 Advantix specifically because it repels mosquitoes as well as killing fleas and ticks on my 3 chihuahua mixes. Although they are primarily inside dogs, it’s nice to know they are protected when they do go outside against fleas, ticks and mosquitoes which carry a variety of diseases, including heartworm.
Theresa L.
Austin
When we use this product we are worry free! Easy to apply and works great! I would recommend this product
Renea S.
Use the large size for my German Shepherd, she has been flea and tick free, the packaging makes it easy to apply, can usually find coupons, no allergic reaction to the medication.
Vicki L.
tulsa
Our dogs had a bad infestation of fleas and this product helped get rid of them, stop the itching and made our dogs more comfortable
Briar S.
Love this product, very easy to use and works well! We use the XL dog variety. I just wish the residue was not so thick as it sits on one of my dogs for a few days before absorbing.
Jennifer B.
Vine street
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does very well to keep my dogs free of ticks and fleas. It don't make them sick or make their skin red like some other products. Even the vet recommends this product for my dogs. It works for a better length of time than some of the products you find. Since we have multiple dogs it's a better deal for our money.
coleen S.
Springwater
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does not work like it use to but I keep trying ..my poor dogs get no relief because does not work Like it did hope it gets better
Shannon L.
allover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Never had fleas or ticks. Been using monthly since my GSD came home and never had an issue. It’s pricey, but worth it. We have gone hiking, swam in creeks, crossed states and never had an issue with infestation. [product:bayer-k9-advantix-ii-flea-&-tick-control-treatment-[standard-packaging-2-month]
Amber S.
Palmyra, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this on my goldendoodle every month! She spends alot of time out doors and in the woods and I want her to be protected! It is super simple and quick to apply which makes my life easier when applying to my super active pup who doesn't like to sit still when she is awake. While she has her Lyme vaccine, knowing my pulp is safe and protected against fleas and ticks make me feel so good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...