Tiffany M.
W Alexander, PA
I have used this product on both of my dogs. We live in a wooded area on a farm and from my experience, it does not work well at all. We have pulled many many ticks off of our dogs while on this medication for months!! I called the company and they said the ticks has to bite the dog first then they will die. I do not believe that works!! If they bite the dog, then they have a chance of getting diseases!! A repeller would work best! And this product is very very expensive!
Laurel L.
Port St Lucie, Florida
This is one of the worst treatments I have ever bought, still better than some, but not better than anything in the same price bracket. I feel like it sort of worked for maybe a week or two but it was not a lasting treatment.
Brittany R.
Pittsburgh, PA
We always use this when it starts getting warm for our dogs. We have not had any fleas or ticks since we started using this.
Amandalee  T.
Tampa, FL
We'd always use this for our dog when we lived by a retention pond and woods. Not once did he get anything.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like this product because it was easy to apply and it hasn't caused my Westie any irritation at all.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your experience with this? Does it work in your opinion?