K9 Advantix for Dogs 55+ lbs, 4 qty uploaded by Ray K.K9 Advantix for Dogs 55+ lbs, 4 qty uploaded by hayley w.K9 Advantix for Dogs 55+ lbs, 4 qty uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY K9 ADVANTIX #1 in Dog Grooming Supplies

5 Way Repel-and-Kill Pest ProtectionK9 Advantix combines imidacloprid and permethrin to repel and kill ticks fleas and mosquitoes that may cross your dogs path. Each ingredient begins to affect pests through contact attacking parasite nerve cells at different sites. When combined the two compounds overwhelm the parasites nervous system.1 This leads to rapid paralysis and death of the parasite. Prevents ticks from attaching; Stops biting fleas; Repels Mosquitoes; Treats Chewing Lice No need to reapply after a bath or weekly swimming Does your dog love the water? No problem! K9 Advantix is waterproof. Studies have shown your dog will still be protected after exposure to water-whether your dog has gone for a swim has been given a bath or has been in the rain. For best results dogs treated with K9 Advantix should be bathed with a non-detergent shampoo. Features Killing fleas on dogs within 12 hours Killing fleas before they lay eggs Killing the flea larvae stage in the dogs surroundings following contact by a treated dog Killing reinfesting fleas in 2 hours see more...

• I have been using Frontline but am considering switching over to ...3 Answers
  • Honestly does it even work? It's pretty expensive for me to but i...1 Answers
Shelley G.
Pet Lover Expert
I have used this product since it first came out and that was some time ago, it kills fleas and their eggs and being that my 2 Saint Danes never had any treatment for fleas before I got them, it was a much needed product that worked on contact for the fleas they had. Since then, no fleas and that makes this mom happy. I highly recommend it and I will continue using it as long as I have fur kiddos.
I had a snap to complete by doing this review and it credited me with a #HalloWin review. So....I am posting this as part of a contest and was not compensated, or received anything for free. The opinions expressed are my own. This will remove the fear and scare of fleas on any fur kids and that will make any Halloween a very fright free time. #contest
Natalie F.
Pet Lover Expert
This does and tick protection does it's job! It works pretty great on my dog. She loves to run through fields and forest and we rarely, if ever, find ticks on her. If we do, they aren't attached and are trying to find a new host. I highly recommend this flea and medicine treatment. You can find it at most pet stores and Wal-Mart. Not as expensive as other brands but works just as well if not better.
Neysa S.
The last few years, fleas around my property have been relentless. My poor cat and dog seemed to get them just by stepping into the grass. Other brands were only lasting about 3 weeks before I’d find fleas again. I asked my vet friend and she recommended advantix.. I’m glad I switched! My Lab mix, Cooper, and I are always playing outside and he’s been happily flea free. I did notice that he had some skin irritation at the site of the drops; I don’t know whether it’s related to the drops or maybe he has sensitive skin. It never seemed to bother him, so I guess it was fine
MrsBussinessWomen R.
Shirley, NY
We have been using this for years I have a German Shepherd who’s 2 years old
He loves to play in the back yard and we have a lot trees and bushes where all the ticks and bugs are likely to sit
He loves to go to the edges of the back yard and I always fear that because I’m scared that he might have a tick and I will not find it because he has so much body hair
But thankful for this protection belt I never have to worry because this always has protected him
Mindi E.
Tyler
Pet Lover Expert
I feel them same about this product as I do about the cat one. It does work but doesn't last as long as it says it should. It is on the expensive side but it does work so I do recommend it. It doesn't have a smell and it really didn't bother my dog at all:)
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
I have tried Pet Armour and Frontline and neither product works on muy dog. K9 Advantix had worked from the first time I used it until now and this makes the second year for us. I will never switch because I hate to see my dog miserable, so we will be customers for life.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This works pretty well, better than frontline . We have been struggling with fleas this year in TX with the hot, wet weather. This has made a big difference on the dogs (2 Great Pyrenees). I would recommend this. Not as good as Vectra (which I have to get at the vet), but for the things they sell at petsmart/petco this best we have found.
Carol S.
I have been using this product on our previous dog and on our present dog. We never have any fleas or ticks on our dogs. The only downfall that I have seen with this product is that the dog soon learns the sound of the product being opened and started to run away. Both dogs then start licking their lips. They must be able to taste the product through their skin. I have found the cheapest way to buy this product is by the year, if you can afford it.
Leilani M.
Palm Bay, FL
This flea medicine works wonders for my dogs , In about three days the fleas are almost gone and off of my dogs. It’s not too expensive and you can buy it from your vet or pick it up at a feed & farm store for all animals.
Emily S.
Grand Forks, ND
Having a large dog that I take hiking through the woods I really need something that will protect my dog from ticks and insects. This product has not only worked wonders but puts my mind at ease while being in the outdoors with him. I would highly recommend this product to any large dog owner!
Victoria B.
I have been using Frontline but am considering switching over to this. Frontline irritates my dog for a few hours and I was curious as to if this too does the same to your pets? -Thank you!
Kelsey W.
Honestly does it even work? It's pretty expensive for me to but it and it not work...