K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes

This is a KIT that will allow you to save a lot of money by buying in bulk. This kit will come with everything you need to divide, measure, and store your flea medication. This is not a box of individual tubes for application, it is a large single 30ml sealed bottle that can be broken down into smaller doses with the medical grade syringe (no needle required). This medication does not have an expiration date. This is the same medication that you would purchase from your vet, but without the fancy packaging at a fraction of the cost. What you will receive 1.)One 30ml sealed bottle of flea control medication. 2.)One 1ml and one 3ml needle-less medical grade syringes for dosing. 3.)Easy to follow instructions for measuring and application. The medication that you will receive is the EXACT ingredients that is found in the boxes with the smaller individual doses. The difference is this several months combined together and you will measure it out before application. You will be provided with instructions that will give you the exact dosage amount your pet needs.

Once-a-month topical flea treatment for dogs; Kills fleas before they lay eggs and flea larvae before they hatch; Safe for all dogs 8 weeks or older; 0-10lbs=75 doses; 11-20lbs=37 doses; 21-30lbs=25 doses; 31-40lbs=18 doses; 41-50lbs=15 doses; 51-60lbs=12 doses; 61-70lbs=10 doses; 71-80lbs=9 doses

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes!
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes uploaded by Roxanne P.
This flee and tick medicine works well enough for a topical treatment. I like a pill better, but that being said this is nice because it's good for all sizes of dog so if you have different sized dogs, it's great! It also works really fast and is not really oily like most topical treatments are. That's nice because you do not have to feel like it's going to rub off everywhere. I feel like it is pretty affordable as well. You also save money buying the one box with multiple treatments for multiple sized d[gs. It is really a win win.
Tiffany  S.
Waco, TX
This product effectively keeps my dog free of fleas and ticks. Its affordable and effective and easy to find. I recommend this brand and product
Carla M.
San Marcos, TX
K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes uploaded by Carla M.
Incredible product. Keeps my dog flee free and healthy for a month. Expensive but worth it. Not a strong odor which is really important when your dog loves to cuddle. Works on super hairy dogs. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
Midland, MI
This product works great for my dogs. Once it is applied to the nape of there neck. It continues to work longer on our dogs than what it says on the package. Well worth the cost! I recommend this to all pet owners 100 percent.
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
Worked great!! Also was very safe for my baby and I highly recommend it!!! It’s smart to have this just in case!!
Lisa J.
I love this stuff! Keeps fleas, ticks and mosquitoes off my best friend. I would definitely recommend this for your furry friend. I paid 24.99 for a two month supply on amazon.
Katherine L.
Louisville, KY
This is a must. It’s the only product on the market that lives up to the claims. It legitimately keeps fleas and ticks off the dogs for a full month. Their hair is oily for a day where you apply it but that’s not a problem for all it does.
Stephen P.
Dayton, OH
K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes uploaded by Stephen P.
My first choice on an over the counter flea and tick treatment even know it does so much more. I tried a lot of k9 advantix competition and none hold up to the quality of this product. If you love your animal and want them not to be itchy and flea and tick infested then I highly recommend this product for you furry lil friends.
Felicia T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
K9 Advantix Flea Control KIT for All Sizes uploaded by Felicia T.
K[product:k9-advantix-ii-55-lbs-&-up-4-pack] is a good product to control fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks. This product was a bit messy and ran down my fur babies coat. The overall protection was good but saw issues during the summer months with humidity and high temps especially with an active puppy.
Suzanne S.
Totowa, NJ
Worked great. We have a lot of wild life and this was really helpful and keep it off my pup. He doesn’t get bothered by it and it works great

Looking for your answer?