K9 Advantix 55 uploaded by Karla B.K9 Advantix 55 uploaded by Claire J.

BY K9 ADVANTIX

Four  - 2.5ml Tubes Only advantix repels heartworm-carrying mosquitoes. Repels and kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours Repels and kills mosquitoes Do not use on cats Topical prevention for treatment of ticks, fleas and mosquitoes for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 21-55 lbs. Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks , American dog ticks , Brown dog ticks , and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100%  of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog s surroundings are killed following contact with K9 Advantix™ treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks Remain see more...

Alexia O.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have a 20 pound Jack Russle Terrier that has a terrible allergic reaction to fleas. It's not that my household is dirty, but once he gets one flea from another dog, he starts losing fur and gets very, very, irritated in those areas. So far, K9 Advantix is the only thing that works well and quickly. Yes, it's on the expensive side (but what dog medicine isn't), but it's worth buying.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
This does the job pretty well, only a few days after application and I could already see her itching less. My dog hates the treatment though. She is a small miniature pincher. This stuff is pretty expensive but I highly recommend it to pet owners with a major flee problem.
Ana Micaela A.
Anaheim, CA
This is really a good product!!! My dog did not each much right after using it and I don't see any flee on him anymore! I feel sorry for my chihuahua that itch all day and night but after this it was good. It's a little pricey but its a good quality. i would buy again
Karla B.
I have tried many flea and tick treatments for my pooch and always come back to this one. It is the best by far. Kills fleas, ticks, and their eggs. Doesn't cause stomach upset and is effective even after bathing. I get mine at Petco where s box of 2 is about $40.00.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
This is the only flea/ tick product that I trust ! I have two rescue dogs who ate the lights of my husband and my life.
Unlike other flea / tick prevention, this kills the parasites on contact. Other products let those nasty things attach to your dog. Not this!
Rachel E.
Van Buren, AR
This is the only thing that works for our Golden Retriever. I can tell a difference in his attitude about 2 hour after we have given this to him. He enjoys taking it because he knows he gets a good treat. Will continue to buy this and recommend it to others.
Erin C.
This did a good job but not the best with our house being right beside woods. It also made the dogs backs kind of greasy which isn't a big deal except they were trying to lick each others medicine off so we had to separate them for a couple of hours.
Cindy B.
Abita Springs, LA
Works great on my dog. Kills all stages of the flea cycle. My 65Lb husky has no adverse effects from this medicine so I highly recommend it. The pricing is a bit expensive but you get four tubes per pack so overall it's worth the cost.
Amanda A.
Harrisville , RI
Two dogs, three cats, and no fleas! Works for us! The company sends coupons often and sent a $12 reimbursement card recently. We use this exclusively! We do buy this from our dog's vet. It's the only kind we will ever use.
Christine V.
Chatham, NJ
I work for the company that makes this stuff, but is still choose it if I had to pay full price. Vets say that it is better than frontline, so I stick with it. Never had flea problems in the year I've had my furry dude.
amanda B.