BY K9 ADVANTIX

Four  - 2.5ml Tubes Only advantix repels heartworm-carrying mosquitoes. Repels and kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours Repels and kills mosquitoes Do not use on cats Topical prevention for treatment of ticks, fleas and mosquitoes for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 21-55 lbs. Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks , American dog ticks , Brown dog ticks , and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100%  of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog s surroundings are killed following contact with K9 Advantix™ treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks Remain see more...

Jaime E.
Keeps the fleas and ticks off so far! I hate fleas and ticks as much as the next guy; and I have had my share of scrubbing through the house after finding a flea. That’s why I switched from frontline to K9 Advantics. I have a Boxer and a Goldendoodle that have an acre of fenced in yard but with wooded land all behind our house that they sometimes decide to explore. It’s never fun when they come home but I’m happy that since I made the switch, we haven’t had too many problems. The only thing I hate is the packaging can be messy. The little squeeze tube is hard to control and I’m always worried about it getting somewhere that I don’t want it. The price is a little much compared to other brands but it’s definitely worth it!
Frangelica A.
Woodstock , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This flea prevention does the job. Since I live in the south, my dogs need flea and tick preventative year round. Believe me you don’t want your pet to give heart worms, so use this!! The only reason I’m not giving this product 5 stars was because right after a hurricane came through the fleas and mosquitoes took over my town. They got both my pets and it was such a pain to get the back on their preventative without doubling on medication. It’s not the company’s fault since we had a unique situation but always have a back up plan. I still will continue to use this brand since the others are useless.
Emily S.
Birmingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K9 Advantix 55 definitely works at keeping fleas off my dog. Living in the south, fleas are a huge problem if you aren't using something to prevent them. My dog actually did pick up some fleas as a puppy before we started him on the prevention medicine, but since then he has been flea free.

My issue with K9 Advantix is it leaves the dog's coat oily for a while after application. Plus, you can't bathe your dog for a couple of days or so after application. So while it works well, there are other products that also work, but without the drawbacks like NexGard, a chewable.
Ashtyn S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K9 advantix has been my go to flea and tick protection for both my dogs for years. I have tried other brands hoping to save some money but i always regret it and go back to k9 advantix. My only issue is that i still need to pick ticks out of their fur (not fun) but it’s the same with other brands. This brand is the one that i feel protects the best from actually getting bit.
Brittney K.
Renovo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing product! Works like a dream. I never see a tick or flea on my pup and we live in the woods. The price is reasonable only because it works so well! I’ve used the same brand on my cat years ago and it worked amazing for her as well. 5 minutes after we put it on we watched the fleas just fall of and die! It was crazy. I would recommend this product!
Merr K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K9 Advantix has protected my pup for 8 years. I’ve taken her to different parks, beaches and on many hikes and I’ve yet to find a tick on her. I also like that the application is applied to three different areas of her body so that it has a less of a chance of causing irritation due to having so much chemicals in one area.
Lauren C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this on my dog on a monthly bases and never had any type of issues with fleas. Even when we go out running or hiking. The only negative feedback is that whenever my dogs see the tube, they duck down. I am not sure if it leave a burning sensation - but after the initial contact they are good to go and have never had a side effect.
Courtney S.
Ocala
Works awsome for one if my dogs. She hates water so the product works prefect for her. My other dog on the other hand, he likes to roll in mud puddles and get into the water so of course the product isn't as strong. Still works for him, but would recommend getting extra if you have water dogs like mine!
Jennifer Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really wanted to like this because it was highly recommended by a lot of my friends and family. However, this product made my dog sick. It made her throw up and just because of that I had to wash it off per my vet and buy one that didn’t give her those symptoms
Rebecca R.
Malvern, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Gave this to my blue healer, I did not get rid of the fleas so we are going to have to buy flea and tick pill because this did not work. I will not buy again, and I would definitely not recommend either I would just go to the vet and get a flea and tick pill
amanda B.