K9 Advantix 10 uploaded by 💎 Silvia R.K9 Advantix 10 uploaded by Claire J.

BY K9 ADVANTIX

Four  - 0.4ml Tubes Only advantix repels heartworm-carrying mosquitoes. Repels and kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours Repels and kills mosquitoes Do not use on cats Topical prevention for treatment of ticks, fleas and mosquitoes for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 10 lbs and under. Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks , American dog ticks , Brown dog ticks , and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100%  of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog s surroundings are killed following contact with K9 Advantix™ treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks see more...

• "I would recommend over Frontline (just my personal opinion)." in 1 review
  • "We used this for the first time on our puppy after she was neglected by the previous owner :-( She seemed to be scratching quite a bit so we applied this." in 1 review
  • "She does have very sensitive skin and I hear others have had great results." in 1 review
  • "Since I don't know if all animals are treated in the dog park area, this helps to assure that Odie will be bug free!" in 1 review
  • "Thsi stuff works better than anything else I've ever tried!" in 1 review
Wendy C.
They used to work alright on my Chihuahuas up until last summer, a relative came visit our home with their dog which had fleas at the time and we didn't know. Our dogs ended up with fleas as well, so it did nothing as far of prevention or actually killing them. Thankfully a visit to the vet brought peace and balance back to our home after several itchy weeks. Yikes.
Fleas are becoming immune to over the counter products. I would recommend to save and invest into an actual vet visit, so worth it I promise! A veterinarian prescribed pill, Bravecto, took care of the problem in less than a week.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I used this product last year and it seemed to work fairly well. I never noticed any fleas. I skipped a few months in the winter and my dogs picked up a few fleas. I bought several of these hoping to eradicate the fleas on them, but didn't work at all. They still had fleas after a week and the next week I applied another tube. Still no effect. On the plus side, I never experienced any side effects like other people have. I would not recommend this product due to the recent ineffectiveness of the product.
Jamie Rose S.
We have used K9 advanced 10 for our youngest dog when she was about a year old because of a flea infestation in the yard. As soon as we used the treatment, we noticed a decrease in her bites and that she wasn't itching like she was. I definitely will be using this again if we have the problem strike in the yard like it did and I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable this was. I highly recommend this if your dog is suffering or you want to prevent fleas and ticks!
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
My toy poodle is always indoors, but we took him to my aunt's new house when she moved and he was outside in a woody area that day and endd up getting bitten by a flea! The poor thing was allergic and broke out near the bite and was just miserable. His vet suggested we get this and it worked beautifully! And no repeat offense the next time we went to my aunts!
Kimberly Y.
Holmen, WI
Ever since we started using this product we have been extremely pleased! We love that it repels ticks! We talk our dog for walks where she runs through the woods and have woods nearby our home. It seems to work well and does the trick! The price point is expensive, but we find that it is WELL worth the money if it can repel the ticks and keep our pup healthy!
Jackie N.
Purchased this product for years after trying some competing products. Thing is, competition doesn't come close. Supposed to give monthly, but sometimes have forgotten and go 2 months without fail. Pets aren't a fan during application but have no side affects afterwards. Will continue to buy. If it's not broke, don't fix it!
Jessica H.
Sikeston
I felt like this product worked alright, but not great when compared to Frontline Plus. Living on the farm means lots of bugs and this product did not keep me from finding an occasional flea on my dog. I would not purchase this item again due to cost and mediocre efficiency.
Jessica W.
Monterey, TN
This product worked very well to keep my dog free of fleas this summer. I liked that it was waterproof and only had to be applied once a month. It wasn't greasy like other similar products I've used in the past. It also was odorless so that was nice as well!
Monita Y.
Morgan Hill, CA
I've been using this since I first got my first dog. I now have 2 dogs. I tried Frontline but it burned my dog and made his hair wirey and damaged. It took months for that section to grow out. I like Advantix bc it addresses ticks which is known in my area.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Love this product. Works year around and never had any problems with it. Little pricey but works and never had to use anything else give a bath once a month to my dog and apply the flea medicine and no worries at all. Never had issues with fleas
Cass G.
Olean, NY
does this product work well with multiple animals in the home? also does it hurt cats if it is put on dogs?