K9 Advantix 10 uploaded by Claire J.K9 Advantix 10 uploaded by 💎 Silvia R.

BY K9 ADVANTIX

Four  - 0.4ml Tubes Only advantix repels heartworm-carrying mosquitoes. Repels and kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours Repels and kills mosquitoes Do not use on cats Topical prevention for treatment of ticks, fleas and mosquitoes for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 10 lbs and under. Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks , American dog ticks , Brown dog ticks , and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100%  of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog s surroundings are killed following contact with K9 Advantix™ treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks see more...

K9 Advantix 10
  • "Since I don't know if all animals are treated in the dog park area, this helps to assure that Odie will be bug free!" in 1 review
  • "She does have very sensitive skin and I hear others have had great results." in 1 review
  • "We used this for the first time on our puppy after she was neglected by the previous owner :-( She seemed to be scratching quite a bit so we applied this." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend over Frontline (just my personal opinion)." in 1 review
  • "Thsi stuff works better than anything else I've ever tried!" in 1 review
Lora V.
Salem, OH
This seems to be the only flea/tick prevention for my dogs that actually works. They come in the small squeeze tubes in which you apply topical treatment between their shoulder blades, and I do a little bit above their tail on their backs. They never seem to have any sort of adverse reactions to it, and like I said, it’s the only prevention that actually works. I’ve continued to buy this for years. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because they are pricey. Between 2 dogs I am practically breaking the bank paying for flea/tick prevention.
Ashlynn H.
Jermyn
K9 Adv. is our absolute favorite flea and tick preventative! We use it monthly on all four of our dogs. We haven't had a flea and tick issue in so long. It is a bit pricey, especially having to buy for four dogs, but it does work! So we spend the money. I search online to find the place who may have it on sale or the cheapest every month. I also find local stores that will price match online prices. We will never switch back to the others!
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So far, we've been really pleased with K9 Advantix. I love that it's water resistant, unlike several of the other products that do the same. With other products, I was always worried when my pup would play in the water or out in the rain, that he'd become susceptible to fleas and ticks but I don't worry anymore. We have had no problems with this product.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
This flea control worked wonderfully for my dogs. It not only kills adult fleas but the eggs as well. My dogs didn't have any adverse reaction using this product at all. I only wish that a similarly effective product was available in pill form. Having multiple dogs, you have to keep them separated for two hours after application of advantix so they don't lick the application site. That is the only downside to this product for me. I still rate it 5 stars because it absolutely works.
Aubriana D.
As a dog owner my least favorite time of the month is when it’s time to apply flea/tick medication. I get so nervous because if you get this stuff inside the mouth of any dog you could be in some trouble. Although, K9 Advantix 10 makes that time of the month a lot easier and a lot less stressful. I feel that this product dries a lot quicker than others and the tubing/bottle design makes it quick and easy to apply the medication. The instructions inside the box help to clearly explain what needs to be done while applying and what to do within the next 24 hours.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
I use k9 advantix all year long for my dog because he is a 4lb mut and tends to get ticks during all seasons. I've noticed that k9 advantix has helped so much with keeping the fleas off him. I've noticed less itching and over all improvement. The advantix I buy comes with a 9 month supply and I apply it once a month. I apply the formula on the top of his neck and separate his fur with my hands and apply the product directly on his skin. I've noticed great advantages with buy this product and will continue to us it all year long as recommended by his vet.
Denaysha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I do not purchase this product for my dog specifically our vet uses this one on our dog we have had no problems with fleas or ticks ever since using this treatment. I would recommend getting a flea or tick treatment for my dog especially during the spring and summer time.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
More pricey than other options but this works really well for my dog. It is typically available at a local vet office and something in Petco. My dog is super picky when I comes to taking her medicine but she takes this with little to no problem.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I my self for my breed cocker spaniels if there hair is not cut short enough this put non product by itself doesn't work for them. I have tried it more than once for a fair review and it seems as if it rains and they get wet to go outside to uses the bathroom. This product definitely defeats it's purposes in less time than what it says it wil. But again this is my personal experience and it may be due to if u hair longer hair dog and application of medicine .. well.. didn't work for my guys
Nikki M.
Norton
Excellent treatment for dogs! Keeps the fleas and ticks off of my chihuahuas and does not cause any type of skin irritation! I purchase the treatments from Petco every 3 months for them and have never had a breakout of fleas!
Cass G.
Olean, NY
does this product work well with multiple animals in the home? also does it hurt cats if it is put on dogs?