K9 Advantix 10

by K9 Advantix

Four  - 0.4ml Tubes Only advantix repels heartworm-carrying mosquitoes. Repels and kills ticks including those that may transmit Lyme disease Kills 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours Repels and kills mosquitoes Do not use on cats Topical prevention for treatment of ticks, fleas and mosquitoes for monthly use on dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing 10 lbs and under. Available only through licensed practicing veterinarians Repels and kills ticks including Deer ticks , American dog ticks , Brown dog ticks , and Lone Star ticks for up to four weeks Kills 98-100%  of the fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for at least four weeks Kills fleas before they lay eggs Larval flea stages in the dog s surroundings are killed following contact with K9 Advantix™ treated dog Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks

Does this work good and protect against everything?
does this product work well with multiple animals in the home? also does it hurt cats if it is put on dogs?
Start your review of K9 Advantix 10!
Product Highlights
Since I don't know if all animals are treated in the dog park area, this helps to assure that Odie will be bug free!in reviews
I would recommend over Frontline (just my personal opinion).in reviews
She does have very sensitive skin and I hear others have had great results.in reviews
We used this for the first time on our puppy after she was neglected by the previous owner :-( She seemed to be scratching quite a bit so we applied this.in reviews
Thsi stuff works better than anything else I've ever tried!in reviews
Manuela W.
Amberg, BY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
K9 Advantix 10 uploaded by Manuela W.
Advantix ist ein zuverlässiges Spot-on-Mittel für Hunde in Pipetten-Form, das zur Anwendung gegen Flohlarven, Flöhe und Zecken, sowie Mücken, Sandfliegen und Stallfliegen dient. Kleiner als 4 kg gibt es sie leider nicht. Meine Hündin hat gerade einmal 1,8 kg an Gewicht. Deswegen verteile ich ein Spot on auf 2 Anwendungen. Kann man sich gut mit einer Spritze rausziehen. Die Nadel dann natürlich abnehmen und den Inhalt der Spritze ohne Nadel direkt auf die Nackenhaut geben. K9 Advantix 10
Samantha D.
Munich
As a previous pet care associate I always recommended K9 Advantix. It works well to keep fleas and ticks off my dog when we go hiking and in daily activities.
Angela M.
West Columbia, SC
I take my dogs regularly to the dog park where the grass can get quite high and they are extremely small (5lbs). If i happen to forget a treatment for a month or two and I spot a flea on them - I apply the treatment and fleas are nowhere to be found shortly thereafter. I would definitely recommend.
Melinda Z.
Mentor, OH
Seems to work and not bother my small dogs. neighbors had fleas but we did not so there you go ...it works.
Paige Y.
Machesney Pk, IL
This product keeps the fleas away. Any other brand just keeps them coming. This wS cheap and great
Loretta U.
Love this it didn't bother her skin I was really shocked after seeing how good it worked
Catie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
K9 Advantix 10 worked okay. It didn't work all of the time and every once in a while, our doggo would get a quick, small infestation of fleas. There was another brand of oral flea medication that worked better that our vet recommended that we used for a while. Now we do the shots. The shots are life changing.
Sarah C.
Olympia, WA
This is the only product that keeps the fleas away. This is certainly a buy again and again product. While not exciting, it is a staple and definitely worth the price
Suzann W.
Barre , VT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I live in Vermont and it is tick central!!! I used frontline for many years and it stopped working a few years ago. Some of my friends who are involved in the same animal rescue as me recommended this. It actually works great!! My Vet also said it is one of the better products for not having tick Breakthrough. It is pricey so I usually try and purchase it at Petco when it is on sale and then you also earn Pals Rewards for every dollar you spend. The only downside to this item, if you have cats in your house you need to immediately wash your hands after applying this to the dog. Do NOT touch a cat with any of this product!
Lily U.
Grant City
Keeps all the fleas and ticks off! I live out in the county and as long as I medicate regularly, we have no bug problem!