BY K2

Sorbee Cand "Get the Sweet without the Sugar" Sorbee Crystal Light Hard Candy - for the way you want to eat and live today. You're making smart choices, looking for sugar-free treats that satisfy. Enjoy mouth-watering, long-lasting goodness with our fat-free, reduced-calorie hard candies in 4 delicious flavors: Tangy Cherry, Juicy Orange, Sweet Strawberry, Ripe Raspberry. Be sure to try our complete line of sugar-free products. We think you'll love them all. Tempt your taste buds and stay truly sugar-free, with Sorbee brand products. Features include: -Case of twelve, 3 ounce bags (total 36 ounces) -Sugar free, Sweetened with Splenda-Gluten Free, Kosher, 0g of Trans Fat-50% less calories than sugar hard candy-Cherry, Orange, Strawberry & Raspberry Flavors see more...

Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I really like that this sugar free candy doesn't you sugar alcohol like sorbitol etc. This is a diabetic friendly snack that tastes good and does not have any of the bad side effects like the sugar free stuff with sorbitol in it.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
They taste really good and perfect for little snacks during the day. They are great for people who need to watch their sugar and have a great taste.
Jessica F.
I love these little candies, every flavor is awesome, perfect to keep on you at all times and just suck on plus they are sugar free but still sweet
Claudia F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This are delicious and just keep a couple of them on your purse in case you have a sweet attack and also are light.
Bailee B.
These are a lot better than you would like,very sweet and great for easy and quick snacks throughout the day!
Felicia M.
These little candies are perfect. I love them when I have a sore throat. They help me feel better.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
These don't taste bad at all, nice little treat for your sweet tooth through the day
MES97 C.
I remember that Mom used to buy these times often to fill the glass jars all over the house. I do not think I walked without anyone in my mouth. I have never seen these little sweets forever and I would try again! If you love to do Reviews on instagram your  violin
Breanne V.
Kitchener
I remember my mom used to buy these frequently to fill glass jars around the house. I don't think I ever walked around without one in my mouth. I haven't seen these little candies in forever, would love to try again!