K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lube

K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lubricant adds extra lubrication wherever you want it, plus provides a warming sensation that enhances intimacy for both you and your partner. From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand. The natural feel of the lubricating liquid helps you and your partner be closer and makes intimate activities more comfortable and enjoyable for both of you. K-Y Warming Liquid is easy to use, non-greasy, and gentle on even your most sensitive areas. Do not use if quality seal on the opening of the tube is broken or missing.

K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lube ddo you gain anything from this being warming ?
Does this product cause itching?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lube!
Jessica H.
K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lube uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works well fir me first touch is cool then quickly turns warm and any touch makes it hot 🔥 and that last for while easy to wash off
Jennifer Z.
Shelbyville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
So this might sound strange but anytime you are using a warming or tingling lubricant try to make the fun as short and sweet as possible. The friction is what causes it to have the warming or tingling effect. The longer the play the more friction. The more friction the warmer it gets - even the tingling one gets warm after a few strokes. If you and your man/toy/fingers/etc go for a while, wait until midway to use unless you want a fire down below. Too much friction can turn that fun warming/tingling effect into a nightmare of burning and yes even itching - especially if you tend to be sensitive in that area.
Jennifer B.
Sarasota, FL
Love the warming sensation! Both my partner and I are in love with the texture. One thing that is especially nice is that it doesn't have a smell so that doesn't get in the way when the mood is right.
Tiffany B.
Titusville, FL
I like KY brand and they seem to make good products. I like the warming, but I felt this was sticky and tacky after use. I don't prefer that feeling and wish it wasn't so sticky.
Christine L.
Clementon, NJ
I have tried the K-Y Warming Liquid Personal Lubricant a handful of times. Externally it's fun and sensual, we had fun! Internally I would not recommend this as I personally had a bad reaction.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,906 reviews
This was too much for me, it got too warm and I felt uncomfortable when using it. I actually threw it away because I couldn't tolerate it.
Autumn G.
Altoona, PA
I have used the Ky Waring Liquid. Yes, the warming part is an extra bonus sensation. Relax and Induldge, by yourself or with a partner. I Personally Prefer KY Liquid Products Vs. the Original KY Jelly. Affordable.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
First off it stains sheets. If you are sensitive this product may knock off you PH balance. It does warm like it says. It however doesn’t stay that way for long and dries out quickly. You have to keep reapplying it. Then it’s hard to wash off when you finish using it. The bottle is small and last a while depending how much you use of the product at one time. I mainly now use it for giving my boyfriend a massage. It works fine for that.
Trenice C.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
I enjoy the K-Y brand so I purchased this. Not a fan at all. It may be because of warming lubricants in general, but I did not like this product. The warming sensation felt more like burning. Wouldn’t recommend.
Melissa M.
Pearl City, HI
Great for massages !! It's not too thick and not greasy and it's also great for being intimate does not leave a residue. Very simple to use ;)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stuart B.
littlehampton, West Sussex
il y a 8 mois
Jennifer B. il y a 6 mois
My boyfriend enjoys the warming sensation.