K-Y True Feel Silicone Based Lube

by K-Y

K-Y True Feel Silicone Lube is a long-lasting personal lubricant that helps you feel close and natural to your partner. From K-Y, the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand. This long-lasting silicone lubricant provides a naturally smooth experience so you can focus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K-Y True Feel Silicone Based Lube!
colorado
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
K-Y True Feel Silicone Based Lube uploaded by Christina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing product after my hysterectomy I definitely needed this product so glad that I found it
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh, buddy. This stuff is great. It feels so great for my husband and I. Not too pricey and it doesnt have any warming or tingling nonsense in it. It just makes sex more pleasurable. It's also easy to wash off and it's small packaging is easy to hide if necessary.
Abilene
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a fan of this at all. It's way too slippery and dries horribly. I've only tried it once, so maybe it was just a bad experience for me, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else. Purchased at Walmart for about $5.
Fairborn, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg! This is amazing. Like the silky-ness of this product is O’so amazing. It’s like $13 at cvs, for a little bottle but it’s absolutely worth more than what I paid. I recommend it for it’s the best silicone based product I’ve ever tried. It is a little messy but that’s the best part.

Looking for your answer?