Personal CareK-Y
Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer

K-Y Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer

by K-Y

K-Y?? Silk-E?? Vaginal Moisturizer.
New look!
Brand marque.
Moisture enhancing.
ORTHO.
#1 doctor recommended brand.
Enhances comfort.
Vitamin E and soothing aloe.

Where can I purchase this item?
Is this a good product for a woman going thru menopause?  Dryness is very painful when having sex.
Start your review of K-Y Silk-E Vaginal Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Bembe L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
There is nothing that I dislike about the product it does as it says it's better than most I like it I would recommend it to friends.
Lynn B.
Stevens Point, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice moisturizer without feeling slimy or sticky! Would recommend to any ladies who need a little extra moisturizer!!!
Natalia H.
Lisbon, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is really amazing, I could recommend for everyone, works really good
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
K-Y products are always great. This product works very well, it isn't sticky and the price is great. Helps with dryness and it is water based so it is very smooth when you use it.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this product! Unlike some vaginal moisturizers I've used in the past it is less sticky, more smooth, and works quite a while! Don't be fooled by the size of the bottle because a little goes a long way! It's very convenient to buy at local grocers or Walgreens and a great buy for the price!
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product. I highly recommend it yo anyone that would ask me if its worth it. yes!
exclusive J.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works every well I love this like Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this works so great. I will be buying this more and more you should try it out
Tonya P.
Springfield , IL
Works very well. I like this product a lot. Helps with dryness. I like the water base.
Julie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where you need it and when you need it and even when you think you don't need it, you do. It does the job fairly. Not sticky , but tends not to last as long as needed.
Toni C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think it’s good, I feel like it gets the job done. It works how it should. I would rate it a 7/10. Worth the buy if needed