BY K-Y

K-Y?? Silk-E?? Vaginal Moisturizer.
New look!
Brand marque.
Moisture enhancing.
ORTHO.
#1 doctor recommended brand.
Enhances comfort.
Vitamin E and soothing aloe. see more...

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this product! Unlike some vaginal moisturizers I've used in the past it is less sticky, more smooth, and works quite a while! Don't be fooled by the size of the bottle because a little goes a long way! It's very convenient to buy at local grocers or Walgreens and a great buy for the price!
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
K-Y products are always great. This product works very well, it isn't sticky and the price is great. Helps with dryness and it is water based so it is very smooth when you use it.
Jazmin H.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works every well I love this like Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this works so great. I will be buying this more and more you should try it out
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing product. I highly recommend it yo anyone that would ask me if its worth it. yes!
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Works very well. I like this product a lot. Helps with dryness. I like the water base.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is amazing use it more than I would think ! Highly recommend 5 stars !
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is really amazing, I could recommend for everyone, works really good