K-Y® Love Passion Couples Pleasure Gel Intimate Lubricant 1.69 fl. oz. Box uploaded by Samantha W.

BY K-Y

Heighten your passion with an intensifying sensation that entices you to discover each other in new ways. see more...

Danielle F.
Waynesville, OH
When it came time for me and my husband to start looking for lubricants, I was really  embarrassed to be in the isle of the grocery store looking at all the choices, so, I just grabbed one. I chose KY brand because I've heard they are the best. But, I was just expecting something to help, but this topped my expectations. It was a bit sticky, but well worth it. A bit pricey, but worth it.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
This stuff is amazing and it feels great I swear it makes sex so much funner and better even though it's great already it just adds more greatness to it 😍😍
Sharon M.
I'm getting older, in perimenopause.... unfortunately, things change- bodies change, and specifically ya get drier.... so, this has really helped me!!!!
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
This stuff felt amazing and only intensified our romp. Happy with this product and will recommend to others 😋

Target