K-Y Love Passion Couples Pleasure Gel

by K-Y

With a tantalizing sensation, K-Y LOVE Passion Couples Pleasure Gel can help fire up the passion and variety in your relationship so you can discover each other in new ways. K-Y LOVE Passion makes it easy to introduce something exciting to your partner so you can discover new moments of sensuality and variety, with sensual sensations that brings you even closer. Do not use if quality seal on the opening of the tube is broken or missing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of K-Y Love Passion Couples Pleasure Gel!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love everything about this! It smells amazing. It's not oily, it's not at all runny or thin. It's not thick. It's nice and creamy and I've never felt a lubricant like this. It's long lasting and adds something that I can't explain, almost a tingle. My husband and I love this!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,398 reviews
This is a good product and it works well, I can definitely recommend it if you are in need of more moisture.
Tiffany B.
Piedmont, MO
amazing stuff everything is so much better with this wonderful product …wish everyone to try it at least once u be sold
Tom M.
Philadelphia, PA
Couples pleasure gel is the best when it’s k-y love passion couples pleasure gel and it’s the best when hers and his parts
Danielle F.
Waynesville, OH
When it came time for me and my husband to start looking for lubricants, I was really  embarrassed to be in the isle of the grocery store looking at all the choices, so, I just grabbed one. I chose KY brand because I've heard they are the best. But, I was just expecting something to help, but this topped my expectations. It was a bit sticky, but well worth it. A bit pricey, but worth it.
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
This stuff felt amazing and only intensified our romp. Happy with this product and will recommend to others 😋
Sharon M.
I'm getting older, in perimenopause.... unfortunately, things change- bodies change, and specifically ya get drier.... so, this has really helped me!!!!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
K-Y Love Passion Couples Pleasure Gel uploaded by Samantha W.
This stuff is amazing and it feels great I swear it makes sex so much funner and better even though it's great already it just adds more greatness to it 😍😍

Looking for your answer?