K-Y Jelly Water Based Personal Lube

From the #1 Doctor recommended personal lubricant brand, K-Y Brand Jelly personal lubricant has a water-based, fragrance-free, non-greasy formula that quickly prepares you for sexual intimacy and eases the discomfort of vaginal dryness during sex. Recommended by gynecologists. This product is compatible with latex condoms ONLY. Do not use if quality seal on the opening of the tube is broken or missing.

What's the best lubricant [product:k-y-jelly-personal-lubricant-2-oz-box] ? Good evening to everyone I really appreciate all the likes and followers I really love meeting new people around the world so follow and likes all do the same this is amazing community and I'm so proud to be a part of it
Is this organic?
Does this leave greasy, sticky residue?
Start your review of K-Y Jelly Water Based Personal Lube!
Roseanne B.
Azusa, CA
KY Jelly Personal Lubricant #1🍆🍑🍆🍑🍆🍑..... Is fantastic; it helps keep my sexual partner & I going; it keeps us both moist at the same time; KY Jelly Personal Lubricant is affordable - low cost; it helps during sex when the bodies receive air flow and need quick reposition wetness this is the item to use on us for best intimacy!
October H.
Wilmington, OH
This product works great! It's a simple, gentle lubricant that helps with sensitive genitals. I have very little discomfort after use, my partner likes the way it feels. It's not greasy and it's water based. It can be used on bare skin or with condoms. It cab also be used for tampons, rectal thermometers or enemas. I paid no more than $3 for this bottle and it has gone a long ways.
Sarah V.
Very simple and easy to use. Inconspicuous packaging, however unless you store it upright always, it is going to leak and get everything lubey and greasy. Works well for intercourse, whatever your needs or preferences may be. Goes a long way as well.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Always a trustworthy brand. Fair price and great value. Works great. Easy to find any where
Latain P.
Brooklyn, NY
K-Y Jelly Water Based Personal Lube uploaded by Latain P.
Great lub for your intimate moments both solo, and couples. Great lub for your intimate moments both solo, and couples.
Joel M.
Jonesboro, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This lube leaves a very sticky residue that is hard to clean off. I don't use it anymore in favor of astroglide. It is also fairly pricey.
Astrid T.
Athens, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Doesn’t work very well and is very sticky. A good cheap one if you can’t afford the boutique store prices
Meghan L.
This gets the job done, lube style, but it is pretty sticky and has an odd odor after about 90 days. I have only used this for backdoor pleasure, so I don’t know how it would work in the frontal area. I tend to have more moisture than I need in the frontal area, so I don’t have the need to use this there. Namaste.
Tabitha H.
1,006 reviews
I always keep lubricant on hand for those moments my body and mind don’t cooperate. This works well, no stickiness. It lives up to its name. Available at any local Walmart or target.
Amanda H.
This is my favorite lubricant. Retail is about $10. If your partner has a "size" problem this makes sex mindblowing and comfortable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim J.
prince edward island
il y a 2 ans
What's the best lubricant K-Y Jelly Water Based Personal Lube ? Good evening to everyone I really appreciate all the likes and followers I really love meeting new people around the world so follow and likes all do the same this is amazing community and I'm so proud to be a part of it