BY K-Y #6 in Personal Lubricants

K-Y® Brand Jelly is the #1 Doctor Recommended and most trusted lubricant brand. see more...

Meghan L.
This gets the job done, lube style, but it is pretty sticky and has an odd odor after about 90 days. I have only used this for backdoor pleasure, so I don’t know how it would work in the frontal area. I tend to have more moisture than I need in the frontal area, so I don’t have the need to use this there. Namaste.
Tabitha M.
I always keep lubricant on hand for those moments my body and mind don’t cooperate. This works well, no stickiness. It lives up to its name. Available at any local Walmart or target.
Sarah V.
Fresno, CA
Very simple and easy to use. Inconspicuous packaging, however unless you store it upright always, it is going to leak and get everything lubey and greasy. Works well for intercourse, whatever your needs or preferences may be. Goes a long way as well.
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a great product, very slippery!  You can find it most anywhere and it is pretty cheap.  It is good for both you and your partner.  I think this is the most popular brand of personal lubricant that you can find.  I would recommend this to others.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff. It's good for a lot of things like anything that's stuck like a ring on your finger or something like that but mostly it's great for intimacy after the age of 18. You dont lubricate as much or as easily when you're older and in a long term relationship. It also lasts longer than it used to so to make sure that everything feels like it should and there isn't any unwanted friction a little bit of this is amazing.
Its not as slippery as astroglide but that's a good thing as it gives a more realistic fear. It also gives you the opportunity to try new things without as much pain.
A little goes a long way and for a woman going through menopause this stuff is necessary to bring back a normal sex life or for anyone who has medical issues it can bring normalcy back to that part of your life. Everyone should keep some of this around.
I definitely recommend.
October H.
Wilmington, OH
This product works great! It's a simple, gentle lubricant that helps with sensitive genitals. I have very little discomfort after use, my partner likes the way it feels. It's not greasy and it's water based. It can be used on bare skin or with condoms. It cab also be used for tampons, rectal thermometers or enemas. I paid no more than $3 for this bottle and it has gone a long ways.
Ashley F.
East Bangor, PA
A very good lubricant, it is very liquid based so it lasts a while and doesn't have a scent. Does the job, works great. Plus it is very inexpensive which is always a bonus. Would recommend even for sensitive skin.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I find this particular brand super easy to use and comfortable. Has to be the most natural feeling lubricant out there. Not a fan of warming or tingling lube this one gets the job done without any burning sensations.
Tina N.
Garden Grove, CA
My boyfriend uses these and he says it's his holy grail! This is the only one he'd use, never uses anything else! he says it doesn't work as well as others. highly recommend
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
This work great for many reasons. If you and your spouse are looking for a little spark this can help give you that extra boost. This is also very costly.
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Does this leave greasy, sticky residue?