K-Y
Intense Arousal Gel

K-Y Intense Arousal Gel

by K-Y

Intensify your satisfaction with K-Y Intense Arousal Gel for Her. This uniquely formulated gel creates a rush, heightening arousal, desire and overall satisfaction. Take your sex life to a whole new level! New Look! Intense Effects™ Pleasure For You Means Pleasure For Two. Pleasure for Her Massage Gel. Specifically Designed to Let Your Partners Touch Take You to a Whole New Level of Pleasure. Intensify Your Love Life. Intimately Explore Together Take the time to have your partner intimate.

Is this product worth the buy? I’m looking to spice up things in the bedroom. Thx
Is this stuff worth it? I want to spice things up but don't wanna waste my money!
How great would it be to test K-Y products for free? Click the link and sign up! http://h3.sml360.com/-/dl20
Start your review of K-Y Intense Arousal Gel!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,833 reviews
I like this product so far. It works as expected although I have tried better brands. Still love KY products and this one is a hit.
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
I was so happy & excited to receive this KY intense gel sample to try! After 4 kiddos, it can be difficult to generate enough "moisture" to be comfortable, let alone last for very long without a tad bit of help. This gel really has made everything so much more enjoyable! It has added that missing "intense" feeling lost over the years, which is a huge win in both of our books. I love that the intense feeling lasts a long time without being annoying, or getting that burning feeling like other brands sometimes give you. This is affordable and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
K-Y Intense Arousal Gel uploaded by Yajaira H.
It is the first time I use a product like this, so I had no expectations. To prove just use two drops. The gel has a light texture odorless. After a few minutes had full lubrication. I also had a slight feeling "warming", nothing annoying. Definitely increased my sensitivity. My partner and I had a very intense experience and enjoyed it. I had no allergic reaction. I would buy in the future. I received this product for free for testing and reviews purposes but all opinion are my own.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I absolutely love this stuff. I like using it on my own, without the gel for him, because it helps me to reach climax faster. I've tried other lubrications and they don't do the same thing for me as this one does. It has a very nice tingle to it, but be weary of using too much because it can cause an uncomfortable sensation if you do. I definitely recommend this for women who take a long time to reach orgasm or have problems with reaching it at the same time as or before your partner.
carrie M.
New Kent, VA
One of my favorites. I really does get things going in the right direction. I Highly recommend this. It's a little pricey for the size of the tube but considering the effect, I'd say you have to see whether it's worth the money or not. I think it is.
Josephine R.
BEDMINSTER, NJ
Decided on a whim to splurge and bring something new into the bedroom. Definitely worth it! Will be purchasing this again.
Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
My girlfriend and I def approve of this product, it takes the wow factor to a whole new level, usually prducts like this feel like they are burning my naughty bits or too pepperminty feeling but this one is just pure amazing, a great gift for your friends.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,946 reviews
This works well but it is quite warm and some people can not tolerate it. It takes a bit to get used to it. It's a reasonable priced product.
Carolina L.
Hollywood, FL
Definitely and extra little exciting add on to share and play with! The combination of both after role playing with the essential oils is amazing. .definitely recommend