HealthWellnessReckitt
K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants

K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants

by Reckitt

K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants: His excites, hers delights, together they ignite More satisfaction for both the partners Gentle

Has anybody tried it ? How was the experience?
So, is this stuff really as incredible as I've heard it is? I want to incorporate something new into the bedroom but I don't want to waste money on something that's absolutely terrible!
Start your review of K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants!
Jessica H.
Absecon, NJ
I have mix emotions about how this, it worked but at the same time I wasn't really wasn't impressed with the product.
Heather H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried this for the first time and my partner and I️ both agree that this stuff made our night amazing. I️ was worried that it would feel like icy hot down there, but I️ was very pleasantly surprised and so was my partner.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My boyfriend bought us this and thought it would be fun to use in the bedroom. I was down for it as we try not be so vanilla in our relationship. We rather keep it interesting so to speak. His was warming and hers was cooling so to speak. You mix together and it was suppose to be amazing. Well the warming wasn’t bad he said. Now I did try the girl one on him giving him so he could feel it. He said that one he liked a whole lot better. I’m guessing it’s each to their own preference when it comes to this. The bottom line is It’s worth it if that’s what you like. I think it’s on a personal level of what you want. I know it felt like spearmint going on my girl parts. It was weird at first. Then felt good. However I did get some irritation and ended up at the doctor.
Crystal G.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If i could i would give it a 1 star but i cant this product is supose to "slightly warm up" for me it burns the hell out of my intimates and it ruined the night for me and my husband i had to run to the shower because it was getting very uncomfortable 😩😩😩 i wanted to like this product but i didnt
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants uploaded by Sheila M.
K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants if you're sensitive to menthol be cautious with this. I bought this thinking hey maybe this will make things more exciting...boy was I wrong!!! I used this and the tingle turned into a god awful burning so bad I had to jump up and wash it off!!! But we shared the "men's" lubricant and it worked quite well. So if you get this definitely do a wrist test before you put it anywhere else!!!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lubricant is perfect for my husband and I! I love her long lasting it is and how a little bit goes a long way it is a very effective and such a good value which is ours at target and it is amazing
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I kinda have mixed feelings with this!! It works but it's doesn't, it definitely isn't all what it's cracked up to be! (We definitely didn't see fireworks and crazy stuff when we used it!!) lol. It is very sticky, almost makes you feel "dry!" But it does have a warming sensation that feels pretty good! Maybe I should try what some other reviews say and only use the hers! But for the price of these babies I definitely don't think it's worth it! I spent close to $30 on this "yours and mine" and it's still sitting on my dresser and hasn't been touched in a while! Might as well just buy a regular water based warming lube!
Kim P.
Rossville, GA
Didn't like it. Too sticky and didn't feel any different then other brands
Didn't like it. Too sticky and didn't feel any different then other brands
Claire M.
I absolutely love this stuff! It tastes so good, and the sensation it gives is so amazing when the two are combined. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it to my partner and I. It's now our go to lube!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite lubes but my boyfriend and I only really like the hers lube. The his is very sticky. the hers isn't plus it warms up which feels amazing.