K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants

K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants: His excites, hers delights, together they ignite More satisfaction for both the partners Gentle see more...

• I'm curious about this product, it seems expensive so wo...1 Answers
  • I was reading the reviews and came across one stating bou...2 Answers
  • So, is this stuff really as incredible as I've heard it i...1 Answers
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I kinda have mixed feelings with this!! It works but it's doesn't, it definitely isn't all what it's cracked up to be! (We definitely didn't see fireworks and crazy stuff when we used it!!) lol. It is very sticky, almost makes you feel "dry!" But it does have a warming sensation that feels pretty good! Maybe I should try what some other reviews say and only use the hers! But for the price of these babies I definitely don't think it's worth it! I spent close to $30 on this "yours and mine" and it's still sitting on my dresser and hasn't been touched in a while! Might as well just buy a regular water based warming lube!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
K-Y Brand K-Y Yours Plus Mine Couples Lubricants if you're sensitive to menthol be cautious with this. I bought this thinking hey maybe this will make things more exciting...boy was I wrong!!! I used this and the tingle turned into a god awful burning so bad I had to jump up and wash it off!!! But we shared the "men's" lubricant and it worked quite well. So if you get this definitely do a wrist test before you put it anywhere else!!!
Heather H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried this for the first time and my partner and I️ both agree that this stuff made our night amazing. I️ was worried that it would feel like icy hot down there, but I️ was very pleasantly surprised and so was my partner.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lubricant is perfect for my husband and I! I love her long lasting it is and how a little bit goes a long way it is a very effective and such a good value which is ours at target and it is amazing
Korri M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutly love this. I really helps with luication, but after awile it gets sticky and its nit very arousing. Maybe they should make one that last a long time?
Claire M.
I absolutely love this stuff! It tastes so good, and the sensation it gives is so amazing when the two are combined. It's kind of expensive but it's worth it to my partner and I. It's now our go to lube!
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband and I purchased these and it included a $50 voucher for dinner and a movie! The lube is great when used separate or together. It isn't messy and it is easy to control how much is dispensed.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
This is one of my favorite lubes but my boyfriend and I only really like the hers lube. The his is very sticky. the hers isn't plus it warms up which feels amazing.
Ken S.
Las Vegas, NV

ladys your missing it, start asking your gay friends,well tell you,,,ive written this over 4 times, did not want to be a jurk,,cuz i like toys,lube,,,,your man will ask where you learned that new trick.
Brenda u.
Splendora, TX
My husband first purchased this when we went on our honey moon ,and I do say I love the effect and the way it works! We always have some at home,will always purchase again!
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was reading the reviews and came across one stating bought in Strawberry.I was really happy to have read that,I did not realize that YOURS AND MINE have different flavors.Was wondering where to buy? I did not see on KY.com nor when I wrote to KY they said it might have bern another product.this is ehy I am asking.Thanks all.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
I'm curious about this product, it seems expensive so would like some options before I buy it
Emilie P.
Mayville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So, is this stuff really as incredible as I've heard it is? I want to incorporate something new into the bedroom but I don't want to waste money on something that's absolutely terrible!
Anita S.