K Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor Joico 5.1 oz Reconstructor For Unisex

BY K PAK DEEP PENETRATING RECONSTRUCTOR

Ivonne C.
S Sioux City , NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells really really good. Like banana bread. I put in hair and rinse after 5 mind. Hair feels really soft after. Best one I’ve used so far. Def would recommend and buy again. Purchased it at ulta
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so amazing for my dry, damaged, over processed hair. Really gives my hair some life, strength and shine back. I would recommend this to anyone that bleaches their hair. Just leave it on for 5 minutes in the shower and you hair will be as good as new in no time.
heather l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! Its a bit overpriced but so good on your hair! Love the way it smells and how it makes your hair feel!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I LOVE THIS BRAND SO MUCH! It is amazing for processed hair! I have colored my hair so many times and this is the ONLY thing that will revive it.
Tatum R.
Jackson, MI
I bought this in the trial size hoping that it would help fix my damaged hair. I honestly don't believe that it helped my hair at all. It smells awful, also. Not only that, but you have to use so much of it to get all of your strands! I would not buy again and I wouldn't recommend.
Katelyn M.
Le Roy, NY
I am a hair stylist with some what over-processed hair and heard great things about this product. I tried it and I must say I was less than impressed. It felt like there was a build-up of product on my hair and it was difficult to style my hair afterwards.
Adilene Y.
Bonner Spgs, KS
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED! I have bleached my hair 3 times and it rejuvenates my hair and makes it healthier every time i use it
Tommi H.
Blue Springs, MO
Perfect to use after color services! Repairs damage. Do not use more than 3 times a week or your hair gets funky!
Heather D.
St. John's
I like using this on occasion, but I have no idea why I like it. I don't see any real change in my hair after using it, but it smells nice and leaves my hair very soft. For the price I don't think it's worth it. I will use up the tube I have and probably move onto something else afterwards.
Melissa P.
London
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a hairstylist this is my all time favourite line from Joico! It smells amazing and leaves your hair so nourished. I use this product on my hair once a week and always recommend it to my clients. I will even use it as a hair mask and then apply a shower cap or warm towel and leave on for a couple hours or even overnight.
Claire L.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this or the Joico K-PAK Intense Hydrator better?