Add a Photo

By JOICO
#2476 in Shampoo
This color-preserving, reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses while improving hair's elasticity and shine and preventing color loss. Protects hair's natural B-layer, resulting in more vibrant, longer lasting haircolor.
han w.
han w.
harrisburg, nc
Oct. 24, 2016, 5:07 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
Wow does my hair like this stuff! My hair stylist used this on my last haircut and wow, my hair got 'body' I hadn't had in years. I felt like one of those models on TV for a fancy haircare product. The price here is great (especially compared to my hairstylist's markup cost - so I'm glad she was out-of-stock in it and I found it here). Huge sized bottles too, and with as little as you need to use, it'll last a l-o-n-g time!
Patti W.
Patti W.
Waco, TX
Oct. 17, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
I love this product. My mother in law keeps it in her guest bathroom and everytime I use it, I love it. It's easy on my hair and incredibly smooth. Only downside is its overpriced. I have oily hair and it works really well for me. Recommend.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Oct. 14, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
I love this product. My only complaint is i wish it came in larger bottles! With so much hair and people using this shower, we go through it pretty fast.
Sam S.
Sam S.
Oct. 24, 2016, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
Love this shampoo. I have noticed that this shampoo has actually helped my damaged hair.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
March 19, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
I LOVE how my hair feels after using the K-Pak set.  I just wish it came in Sulfate Free because I am now dying my hair a bright red and it zaps the color out way too quick.  I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have to worry about staying color safe.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Temple, TX
May 3, 2017, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
I like this product and it's very cheap in price. It targets my hair when I want healthy looking hair. The scent is long lasting all day. It lathers really good in my hair. I would definitely buy it again without a doubt.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Cut Off, LA
April 19, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO EVER. MAKES HAIR SOFT AND KEEPS COLOR IN TACT. VERY GOOD PRODUCT. LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
Dylen A.
Dylen A.
Eugene, OR
Oct. 11, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
Omg!!! This stuff is a life saver!!! My mother in law turned me to this brand and then the beauty school I went to uses this brand. Absolutely love it. from being bleach blonde for so long to switching over to the dark side the last two years my hair has grown so much and always feels healthy. It's the kpak!!!!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
Oct. 25, 2016, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
Awesome cheaper alternative to other professional products that's break the bank! Great choice
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Plano, TX
Jan. 11, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo Unisex by Joico, 33.8 Ounce
Joico to the rescue, this shampoo is my glory, make my hair so soft, strong and shine, also control de frizz and restructure after colloring