Add a Photo

By JOICO
#2867 in Shampoo
This color-preserving, reconstructing shampoo gently cleanses while improving hair's elasticity and shine and preventing color loss. Protects hair's natural B-layer, resulting in more vibrant, longer lasting haircolor.
han w.
han w.
harrisburg, nc

Wow does my hair like this stuff! My hair stylist used this on my last haircut and wow, my hair got 'body' I hadn't had in years. I felt like one of those models on TV for a fancy haircare product. The price here is great (especially compared to my hairstylist's markup cost - so I'm glad she was out-of-stock in it and I found it here). Huge sized bottles too, and with as little as you need to use, it'll last a l-o-n-g time!
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.

I LOVE how my hair feels after using the K-Pak set.  I just wish it came in Sulfate Free because I am now dying my hair a bright red and it zaps the color out way too quick.  I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have to worry about staying color safe.
Patti W.
Patti W.
Waco, TX

I love this product. My mother in law keeps it in her guest bathroom and everytime I use it, I love it. It's easy on my hair and incredibly smooth. Only downside is its overpriced. I have oily hair and it works really well for me. Recommend.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, Wi

I love this product. My only complaint is i wish it came in larger bottles! With so much hair and people using this shower, we go through it pretty fast.
Sam S.
Sam S.

Love this shampoo. I have noticed that this shampoo has actually helped my damaged hair.
Dylen A.
Dylen A.
Eugene, OR

Omg!!! This stuff is a life saver!!! My mother in law turned me to this brand and then the beauty school I went to uses this brand. Absolutely love it. from being bleach blonde for so long to switching over to the dark side the last two years my hair has grown so much and always feels healthy. It's the kpak!!!!
Jaclyn H.
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO

Awesome cheaper alternative to other professional products that's break the bank! Great choice
Lucy J.
Lucy J.
Plano, TX

Joico to the rescue, this shampoo is my glory, make my hair so soft, strong and shine, also control de frizz and restructure after colloring
Laura G.
Laura G.

This makes my hair so soft and makes me feel like I don't have any damage. My ends feel great. The bottle is huge and is lasting me forever too!

Join Now