BY K&H MANUFACTURING

The patented Thermo-Perch helps protect your exotic birds from the harmful effects of air conditioning and cold drafts. Cold is a major contributor to health problems for exotic birds, and providing warmth is the first step that avian experts and veterinarians turn to. Thermostatically controlled, Thermo-Perch provides a safe, consistent source of warmth, stabilizing the bird s environment. Made of sturdy scratch and bite resistant plastic, Thermo-Perch attaches easily to wire cages. Its irregular shape reduces foot cramps and pressure sores, providing orthopedic benefits. see more...

Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
at first, my baby boy Buzz was REALLY scared when I get him closer to the perch, but now my boy love it, the pro thing is when is outside of the cage he can stand there the cons is you have to take it off everytime you going to sleep your bird, I only recommend to use outside of the cage
sayra s.
A great perch for birds to sharpen anything on them! My birds love climbing from their sanded perches to their food and it's absolutely great! Easy setup and very durable
Alyssa S.
Chesterfield, MI
The thermo-perch was one of the best purchases I've ever made for my Indian Ringneck Parakeet, Kiwi she uses it a lot, especially in the winter, birds loose heat through their feet so its great to keep them at a great constant 102 temperature when the weather gets cold, your bird will thank you! They also make a sand textured one now also, which is great its not textured plastic only so it serves a grooming function also!
Kit N.
Had this perch for about a month. We kept it on the low setting and our parrot liked it.
On the last evening when we plugged it in the perch sparked at the outlet and the cord melted from the product. Thankfully our baby was not standing on the perch at the time.
Beware this dangerous product!
Jenny E.
Plymouth, WI
My family has an African Gray and he LOVES his thermo perch! We really only keep it plugged in in the winter but he uses the perch all year round but it is clear when he is cold and wants the heat from the perch!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Strong and last long amount of time don't fall a part fast like some do this one great for birds to sit on
stefanie b.
Pet Lover Expert
where can i get this for my bird ?