BY K&H MANUFACTURING #19 in Dog Beds

The new Thermo-Kitty Hut™ also includes a dual thermostat 4-watt heating unit that warms the surface of the bed to a cat pleasing 102 degrees when in use. The flexible hood allows you to position it up or down, curved or straight. The Thermo-Kitty Hut™ is 18" in diameter and is available in 2 colors. Indoor use only. UL listed.   see more...

• I have a 5lb Papillon. He is always cold. He love...Be the first to answer!
  • I have a sphynx that would love this (hairless) what's a good pri...2 Answers
  • I've bought something like this for my cat she doesn't sleep in i...4 Answers
K & H Manufacturing Thermo-Kitty Hut
  • "My cat loves sleeping next to the heaters when she's cold, or right next to me." in 7 reviews
Jared B.
Jared B.
Harrisonburg, VA
I actually bought this for my shih-tzu and he absolutely loved it. The little overhang provided him a certain comfort while I was away or busy around the house. Getting him out of is was sometimes a pain because he loved it so much. Only complaint is that it didn't hold up too well, but that may very well be because it was made for cats.
Hailee W.
Hailee W.
Georgetown, TX
My two cats love these! I bought two and if they don't sleep with me, than I know they're in the beds. The seem so comfy, this is an A+ product!
Angela K.
Angela K.
Bedford, IN
Now I know most people get these for their cats, but my little doggie loves to be covered up when sleeping or lounging around so I got this for my dog, it is warm and fuzzy inside and the pattern on the outside is cute too! Defiantly recommend this
Heather S.
Heather S.
Denver, CO
I bought one, thinking my cats would share even though they hate each other. I ended up having to buy a second one because neither of them would give up the first to let the other have a turn LOL
Caitlyn R.
Caitlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cat loves laying in this. She even drags it along the hardwood floors to relocate it in a quieter area. Kitty approved.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
My cat love this so much! He sleeps in it all the time. it's comfy for him that he stopped sleeping on my bed.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
My Moxie loves her! The winters get really bad and cold here in Cleveland, and living in an older apartment that's already drafty and right by the lake doesn't help much. So I try to keep Moxie as safe and as warm as I can. This completely helps with that!
Vasny O.
Vasny O.
Los Angeles, CA
I would really recommend using this. My cat loves it, especially now that the colder days are upon us. She curls up in there and doesn't come out until she wants to eat. Great for her, not so great when I would like to pet her
Rikkileigh S.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
My bestfriends kittys love this so so much ! Every time I go over there they are always in it !
Sara W.
Sara W.
Avon, MA
My cats love sleeping spaces that are canopied. They would love to feel protected by this.
I've bought something like this for my cat she doesn't sleep in it she slept on a plastic bag instead
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
This looks like something my cat would love. Does any cat owner's own this, and is it something their cat uses? If so, than I may invest some money into getting one.
Leighanna W.
Leighanna W.
Columbus, OH
Do any cat owner's own this product? I was wondering how your cat likes the product, what is the size capacity(I have a Large cat) and is it washable?
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I have a sphynx that would love this (hairless) what's a good price for one?
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Morton, IL
I'm getting a cat in a few months and would love to buy a bed. It's gets cold here in the winters so I think this would be great. How do you get them to sleep in beds?