2 colors available

BY K&H MANUFACTURING

The Leopard Thermo-Kitty Bed has a dual thermostat, 4 watt heating unit buried within its thick premium polyfil pillow base. It warms the surface 10-15 degrees above ambient air temperature when not in use. When your pet lies in the bed it warms to your pet s normal body temperature to keep them cozy warm. The washable cover comes in two colors and is attractive in any room in the house. Indoor use only, UL listed, one year warranty. see more...

• How well does the hood stay on. I am afraid that the cats would try...1 Answers
  • Have any other people had success with their cat using this? I have...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
I can't even begin to express how much i love this! In the winter it's so perfect for Kimber to snuggle up while I'm at work. She loves it! And it's cheetah print ;)
Daisy N.
Daisy N.
Pharr, TX
This Is very cute I would love to buy it for my baby it looks comfortable & when its cold it will keep my baby warm
Aysha V.
Aysha V.
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! keeps my cat nice and toasty during cold winter nights.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert
How well does the hood stay on. I am afraid that the cats would try to take it off
Kaitiye B.
Kaitiye B.
Have any other people had success with their cat using this? I have a long haired cat, and I'm not sure if this would make him feel too hot.