4 colors available

BY K&H MANUFACTURING #55 in Dog Beds

The K&H Thermo-Bed™ combines the upscale look of an attractive poly-fiber-filled washable bed with the benefit of body temperature heat. Dual thermostats maintain a surface temperature approximately 12 to 15 degrees above ambient air temperature to your pet s normal body temperature when in use. This classic bed is available in 3 sizes and 3 colors. The heater is removable for washing. Recommended for indoor use. One year limited warranty.   see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anahi A.
Anahi A.
great product! it definetly does the job....but of course our dog got bored and chewed up the corners:(
Allyssa R.
Allyssa R.
Beverly, OH
I love this bed. It was such a great buy. I love that I am able to take the heater off and wash it. Not to mention, my doggy likes it too!
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
My black lab loves this bed. It is a awesome bed easy to clean. A awesome thing is being able to take the heater off to be able to clean it.
sammy p.
sammy p.
My dog loves having a bed and it is very easy to clean. I like being able to take the heater off to wash it.
Sharon B.
Sharon B.
Corbin, KY
Have one of these for our Boxer and he loves his bed!
And it's very easy to keep clean!!!
Well worth the money... Very happy with bed.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Woodbine, GA
This is great because it helps us to train our dog not to be on the couch but still be comfortable. We want the best for us and our puppy. Plus it's easy to clean and that's always a plus!
Savannah E.
Savannah E.
Davidson, NC
The perfect must have for little pups in the winter! I have two little dogs and I'm always afraid they will be cold. This eliminates that problem. The cotton cover makes it comfy too.
Denise R.
Denise R.
This pillow is perfect for the winter or for a new group of baby pups. It really stays warm, my pups like it