K & H Manufacturing Superior Orthopedic Bed uploaded by Wizdom N.
6 colors available

BY K&H MANUFACTURING #23 in Dog Beds

Our K&H Superior Orthopedic Bed is the ultimate in comfort. this bed contains 5" of comfort on medical grade orthopedic foam. The bed reverses from attractive poly/cotton print to luxurious microfleece. A truly superior bed! Great for all pets that deserve taht extra pampering. Available in 3 great paw/bone print colors and 3 sizes. see more...

• Is it just me or can I order this in a human version?1 Answers
  • Need a good dog bed for my bloodhound is this worth the money ? 1 Answers
  • Is this easily washable? This looks perfect for my two big dogs wh...1 Answers
K & H Manufacturing Superior Orthopedic Bed
  • "This was a little pricey, especially when it comes to buying for a giant breed, but it is so nice." in 1 review
  • "im sure these a pretty expensive i would love to get it for my dog but he'd probably leave soo much hair on it lol" in 1 review
Christina C.
Christina C.
My dog absolutely loves his bed now, he would always come up to mine after he thought I was asleep but when I bought this he has not! During the day this is his favorite spot to be.
Ciprianna  S.
Ciprianna S.
Fernandina, FL
This bed looks very comfortable. My little Fancy would love this lol!!!! I would definitely buy this or something like this for her. It's a lot bigger then she is but she would love it too!!
sam p.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Recently got my dog this bed and he absolutely loves it.He lays on it all the time and sleeps in it every night. The bed is very soft and looks clean just laying around the house.
Tori L.
Tori L.
We have quite the spoiled little dog and she tends to be very picky on what she'll sleep on. Well, this bed wins! It's so soft and comfortably and looks so cute!
Wizdom N.
Wizdom N.
My puppies need a bed this size. It would keep them out my bedroom and allow me to sleep in peace! They're sneaky lil brats the minute I fall asleep.?
alma p.
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
If you have a big dog than this is what your looking for its so soft and it's pretty fluffed up I really like it
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
My dogs sleep in my bed, but during the day this is their favorite place to be
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
My boxer has hip issues so we bought her this bed. It seems to help with her morning stiffness.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Rockford, IA
These are great for any size of dog! Out little ones loves it! I'm sure it'll be better once it gets older as well
victoria s.
victoria s.
This is great for my big dog who is 10 years old and has arthritis, he loves to lay on this and sleep. It helps him when he is having pain and cant fall asleep. We give him his medicine and tuck him in to his bed.
Dara B.
Dara B.
I have a medium to big sized old pit bull. I'm wondering if this would be big enough and comfortable enough for her?
Becky H.
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert
Is it just me or can I order this in a human version?
Amy P.
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Need a good dog bed for my bloodhound is this worth the money ?
Heather J.
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC
Is this easily washable? This looks perfect for my two big dogs who love to snuggle together, but I need something that can easily be tossed in the washing machine!