K & H Manufacturing Superior Orthopedic Bed uploaded by Wizdom N.

BY K&H MANUFACTURING #23 in Dog Beds

Our K&H Superior Orthopedic Bed is the ultimate in comfort. this bed contains 5" of comfort on medical grade orthopedic foam. The bed reverses from attractive poly/cotton print to luxurious microfleece. A truly superior bed! Great for all pets that deserve taht extra pampering. Available in 3 great paw/bone print colors and 3 sizes. see more...

• Is it just me or can I order this in a human version?1 Answers
  • Need a good dog bed for my bloodhound is this worth the money ? 1 Answers
  • Is this easily washable? This looks perfect for my two big dogs ...1 Answers
K & H Manufacturing Superior Orthopedic Bed
  • "This was a little pricey, especially when it comes to buying for a giant breed, but it is so nice." in 1 review
  • "im sure these a pretty expensive i would love to get it for my dog but he'd probably leave soo much hair on it lol" in 1 review
Kate H.
I have a medium sized 7 year old Shepherd/Chow furball. She's always slept on a fluffy pet pillow by my bed. They're comfy and fluffy, but she sinks right down. I didn't think it was a problem until she started losing energy and acting like she was sore. I got her this orthopedic bed, and for the first few nights she was skeptical and slept near it on the floor. Now she loves it and she's more energetic.
Christina C.
My dog absolutely loves his bed now, he would always come up to mine after he thought I was asleep but when I bought this he has not! During the day this is his favorite spot to be.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
My dogs are obsessed with theirs. It's their bed of choice and sometimes fight over who gets to lay on it, since they're all bed hogs. It's really pricey though. Not something I would get if I had all younger dogs.
Tiana S.
Apo, NY
Excellent product! I have a bullmastiff, a breed that often get hip/joint problems. He loves this bed, and I know it's helping him in the long run! Wish I had one for myself, it seems comfortable! (;
Kiara L.
We bought this dog bed for our 110 pound doberman and he LOVES it. It doesn't go flat, and he stays in it and doesn't get it to our bed. Usually with other beds they were flat and he would feel like he was hitting the floor underneath so he would get in to bed with us.
Ciprianna  S.
Fernandina, FL
This bed looks very comfortable. My little Fancy would love this lol!!!! I would definitely buy this or something like this for her. It's a lot bigger then she is but she would love it too!!
victoria s.
This is great for my big dog who is 10 years old and has arthritis, he loves to lay on this and sleep. It helps him when he is having pain and cant fall asleep. We give him his medicine and tuck him in to his bed.
sam p.
Petersburg, PA
Recently got my dog this bed and he absolutely loves it.He lays on it all the time and sleeps in it every night. The bed is very soft and looks clean just laying around the house.
Tori L.
We have quite the spoiled little dog and she tends to be very picky on what she'll sleep on. Well, this bed wins! It's so soft and comfortably and looks so cute!
Wizdom N.
Pet Lover Expert
My puppies need a bed this size. It would keep them out my bedroom and allow me to sleep in peace! They're sneaky lil brats the minute I fall asleep.?
Dara B.
I have a medium to big sized old pit bull. I'm wondering if this would be big enough and comfortable enough for her?
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC
Is this easily washable? This looks perfect for my two big dogs who love to snuggle together, but I need something that can easily be tossed in the washing machine!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
Need a good dog bed for my bloodhound is this worth the money ?
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
Pet Lover Expert
Is it just me or can I order this in a human version?