2 colors available

BY K&H MANUFACTURING

Our pet bed warmer is now available in 3 sizes, each utilizing dual thermostats for added comfort. It can be placed inside virtually any pet bed and is easy to use. Just plug it in. It is designed to warm only when inside a pets bed. The pet bed warmer is intended for indoor use only. One year limited warranty. Small 4 watts Medium 6 watts Large 13 watts see more...

K & H Manufacturing Pet Bed Warmer
  • "took a long time to heat up and if you put something on top of it (blanket) you can hardly feel the heat." in 1 review
  • "I think this is a great idea but I would stress to be carful with it!!" in 1 review
China M.
China M.
Matthews
I bought this for my 6 pound Yorkie and Chihuahua mix. She always loves to be warm. She did not seem impressed with this. You can barely feel any heat coming off on it. She would rather burrow into a blanket than lay on this. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Pet Lover Expert
WOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PRODUCT LIKE THIS FOR A PET WOW JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS REALLY SAFE FOR YOUR PET AND HOW SHOULD YOU LET IT WARM YOUR PET BED
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Payette, ID
Took a long time to heat up and if you put something on top of it (blanket) you can hardly feel the heat. I lasted my dog about a month. He ended up chewing the cord in half.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I think this is a great idea but I would stress to be carful with it!! Dogs like to chew on cords sometimes and I would hate for my baby to get electrocuted!
Dani R.
Dani R.
gravenhurst, Ontario
Its much cheaper and easier to cuddle up to your dog with a blanket, not really worth it
mirjana c.
mirjana c.
Belleville, Ontario
I didn't even know they made bed warmers for dogs i put my little guys bed over the heat vent in the winter and they love it so i think i will keep doing that a little cheaper
How safe is this? I'd like to get one.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Pet Lover Expert
Has anyone purchased this and had an issues with it catching fire and or getting to hot?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Is this safe for your dog? Can't they get burned