BY K&H MANUFACTURING

There is a K&H Ortho ThermoBed™ for all sizes of dogs. Its two layers of orthopedic foam are so thick and supportive that even the largest dogs will not bottom out. The unique dual thermostat maintains an even surface temperature of 12-15 degrees above ambient air temperature, to your pet s normal body temperature when in use. The heater is removable far washing. Recommended for indoor use. One year limited warranty. see more...

China M.
Matthews
I got one of these for my little dog. She's a 6lb Chihuahua and Yorkie mix. She loves it! I got it off of Amazon. She always likes to be warm and it's comfortable for her too. She especially loves it in winter time.
Mariabel R.
My furbaby loves this! Its amazing and the price it just right. Love it! My baby is happy=me happy! Recomend!
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD
What a great product, my Nunah loves hers. Plus the price is great and it's a quality made product.
Hilary C.
Bought this for my sister dogs, they love it! It's very comfortable, I love the way it feels.
Vanesa T.
My pets absolutely love theirs they don't want to get up in the mornings I totally recommend
Grace J.
Ecuador
yo mucho  además que mi perrito esta muy cómodo en el. es muy bueno la verdad.  les recomiendo a sus mascotitas, les encantará , de eso no lo duden
Elora R.
It's so great! My pets don't usually like beds but they love this so much, especially when it's chilly outside
Skylar S.